PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt what to do or make. To me of 19 years, to him 28. He was already married...

Taisija
31.05.2004, 20:55
Hello! Prompt what to do or make. To me of 19 years, to him 28. He was already married, has divorced and it or he has a child. I very much wish to be with it or him, but my parents against, especially mum. She is categorically incited against it or him though he to her bad has not made anything. I do not know as me to talk to parents. With the daddy still it is possible kak-to agree that, but with mum not probably as she starts to shout, offend or me or it or him, she wishes to listen to nothing, she wants that was how she wants. She speaks, that he to me not pair, but she at all does not know it or him, this person my the second polovinka can, it can my destiny. I would not like to go against family, especially to me the daddy has told or said, if I shall continue in the same spirit I shall lose family. My mum so brought up, that before wedding with the man to sleep it is impossible, so at it or her was with my father and also she brought up me. And I did not admit to myself (by way of bed) obnogo the guy though them was enough but when has met it or him all that I was spoken by mum, has failed as a house of cards and I was gave him all without the rest. And it seems to me, that he not simply is pleasant to me, and I have fallen in love with it or him, and it I test first time in a life, as they say, he my first love. Certainly parents do not know, that I with it or him slept also I hope, that they of it or this never learn or find out. We have met it or him this summer and about one today met secretly, but it is more to proceed so cannot and how to tell or say to parents that they have understood, that I wish to be with it or him, I do not know. I do not want problems neither, nor him. He already suggested to marry me it or him, but for that moment I have not been assured of the feelings, I now I would agree, but again there is a problem with my parents because mum as that has told or said that does not wish to see it or him in our family, but to live that with it or him to me, instead of her, and if to suffer, too to me. What to do or make, I do not know, from what party or side to approach or suit to parents I do not represent. Advise, something. In advance thanks.

Lora
01.06.2004, 08:12
I think, that the young man should incur this problem. He should talk to parents and prove, that he completely takes otvetstennost for you and your future, that he reliable and that he has not simply a good time with you... Fears of mum are quite clear (she knows perfidy of men) and yours " I like it or him " here will not help or assist. You for parents the little girl, and he spoiled, skilled or experienced the man. Only having overpersuaded them in they be they will go on concessions. If the young man will not want to enter this "struggle", it means to him it is not necessary.

Yana
02.06.2004, 00:40
You listen to the heart, my parents of old training and were against any civil marriages, but I have collected things and have left, the floor of year the father did not communicate with me, considered or counted me pozoro for family, then we have got married, but to sense..., the attitude or relation of parents to it or him;them have not changed, that he works, well concerns to me, is always ready to help or assist parents...., but alas there are constant squabbles. Well and ust the main thing, that vym is good together, and all world let "has a rest"!!!

Irina
02.06.2004, 07:58
It absolutely agree with Loroj. If he and really SO strongly AND SERIOUSLY likes you, let he will talk to your parents. Let will prove affairs, that he you dostoin and can provide your future. And you did not try to learn or find out the reason of its or his divorce? In 28 years already to have time to divorce and have the child..... .ne ranova whether? It CAN and frightens mum?

Irina of Item
03.06.2004, 15:45
We in 28 le have left the husband. He has found to itself(himself) is younger and has left for other city to her. To a daughter then there were 4 years. She did not see its or his year, he does not help or assist us. Mentality of the child from it is those daddies I fly or treat till now. Learn or find out why he has divorced, and to throw children in general a crime. And you are not afraid, that through some le he and will throw you with the child, having found is younger and without children. And mum likes you and simply very much experiences, potomu-that to lick wounds you will run to her. He can tell or say, that the wife the swine and the stinker.

Irina
04.06.2004, 09:57
You are still too young, though I know, that such answer always irritates. Tomorrow you will as speak about other. Parents very well feel danger to the children, especially mum. Certainly there can be attitudes or relations between people, and people often presently rashodjatsja and again zhenjatsja, however think from what. Where their feelings leave? The Family is not absolutely love attitudes or relations, the family is a life, the responsibility, duties. Often I see, that men are not ready to family and in 40 years, live as the butterfly - has arrived or flied, has departed. Novelty, feelings, passion is necessary to them, and then they cool down. Its or his feelings are how much serious? You are assured of that, as you also as its or his wife will not bore him? Stories that its or his wife does not understand, terrible she the silly woman is all a bluff. Ask how much or as far as he always understood, liked, cared. That he knows about the wife. Than she lives, of what dreams. And all becomes clear to you. I wish good luck.

!!!
05.06.2004, 17:35
Well happens so also wives throw even if and with the child, not necessarily HE has thrown.
My husband too was married children not has divorced in 7 months after married but there is no difference all the same he was razvodnoj. My parents even to hear that about itself did not want. To me was to 18 him 24 when have met. He very beautiful brought up cultural, but it did not change the attitude or relation. Has begun with that that he has invited my father to an occurring simply in city to talk, to him certainly the daddy has told or said that has forgotten and did not think of what or connected with me in budujushchem.
Then he has come to visit mums in hospital has come has given transfer has asked about health and has left (at neigbours on chamber as she told she could not expose it or him) then mum on DR has come to congratulate has simply come has given a gift and has left, mum has besides kept silent as people were has reddened as the girl and all. Further me have sent from a sin far away on the sea to have a rest with two sisters. They knew it or him I every day called to him as phone at the mistress was not, and on telegraph went together with them.
Well he also has decided to arrive to us there. Has arrived (an apartment we to him have found) next day the mistress (the friend of parents) has seen all of us together on a market and has called (specially 30 minutes in a heat on foot up to phone stamped) has reported on my parents that he has arrived (I had nonsense to show her photos as has arrived and to tell about it or him). This very day to us have ordered to change tickets and if not today so tomorrow to come back. Have solved if tickets will be are at the height of that a season from Crimea in the western direction that we come back. Tickets certainly were we have returned. After arrival he has come and has proposed me. Parents two weeks thought well and I did not give the consent as COULD not go against THEIR WILL, for me it is very important in a life. And in two weeks he have agreed.
We 7 years as are married 8 as have met. At us the sonny almost 4 years to him grows, well and the best son-in-law at parents is not present, he replaces also the son and the friend and the brother, especially to mum. From 7 years of a joint life we 5 have lived with them - year after wedding separately and here later 5 years simply housing circumstances have compelled or forced us to live back separately.
Excuse that so longly all described it is simple my example something can will help or assist.
All of success!