PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wish to consult in occasion of the sister. It or she has a guy, he...

Asya
18.05.2004, 13:58
Hello, I wish to consult in occasion of the sister. It or she has a guy, they like each other, wished to get married. But one of these days he has told or said to her, that its or his mum does not want, that he married on Russian (he the Kazakh) and looks for to him the bride. He speaks, that itself will decide on to marry to him and he cannot throw my sister, t. To. Likes. The sister too very much likes it or him. Perhaps, somebody knows, the opinion of parents in Muslim families is how much solving? In what is it all can pour out?

Asya
19.05.2004, 21:53
Addition: at them business is not has reached or not cunning sex. I am afraid, as though as a result the sister has not appeared in a role of the mistress married men, t. To. She likes it or him simply madly.: (

Still addition
20.05.2004, 04:52
To the sister 16, to him 21.: (

Elena
21.05.2004, 10:05
Advice or Council: the way does not hurry with sex. e. If he "will receive" it or her, will consider or count, that she anywhere any more will not get to and will do or make that wants (or that its or his parents) want. If she will firmly stand on the, t. e. On gravity of attitudes or relations "to protect" itself also he will be more serious to her concerns. Can then marries. Though I do not envy her. Muslim families is something. Not the fact, that "will accept" it or her and after wedding. To throw I do not advise, t. To. She it is simple cannot, time likes "madly".

Asya
23.05.2004, 00:53
I already have tried yesterday to advise to throw it or him.: (in vain, I at once have understood it. Perhaps, still kak-nibud to persuade it is possible? I Understand, that nonsenses I ask, but she is enough much more younger than me and I kak-that have got used to care and sponsor about her it or her.

Elena
24.05.2004, 14:04
Hardly you can something make. Itself was on its or her place. Simply it seems to her that be better than it or him on light of anybody cannot, that anybody to her it or him never will replace another. She it is valid so feels. You need to encourage only it or her, pressure only will aggravate a situation (still will take and will oversleep with it or him "to spite" "to prove" to him the love). Softly inspire her an idea, that attitudes or relations between liking people should be serious, that if a pier. The person likes it or her, it is its or his man's care and a problem how to settle attitudes or relations with relatives. Do not persuade to throw, and persuade to not hurry. " If he its or her destiny and so all will develop, it is not necessary porot a fever ". But to you I shall tell or say, that I believe in happy end as "old" way in family a pier is felt a little. The person (search of the bride - to that the proof).

CENTURY
25.05.2004, 20:36
- To mine, storit illusions it is senseless. Let she happens in the companies, in public more. Let communicates with your friends, go have a rest with her kuda-or or to her take the permit. In a word, it or she should be distracted, that she has understood, that there are also other people, and dialogue with this guy to reduce to a minimum.

Asya
27.05.2004, 11:20
I cannot limit their dialogue.: (he will not allow to make it or this. If they did not meet in the afternoon he calls to her in the evening and they very much long talk (about everything, not only about the attitudes or relations). Take away I it or her I can not now - school. Even if I shall take away, there will be calls on mobile and an exchange sms-kami. Still there morbid jealousy from its or his party or side.: (I do not build illusions. I need to learn or find out, that can turn out from these attitudes or relations. Even if he will agree with parents and they with my sister will get married, the probability of that is how much great, what is it there will be a normal marriage or spoilage, vsyo-taki different education, traditions.

Lija
28.05.2004, 20:45
All depends on the young man and medium in which you live. At me the girlfriend has left for the Lithuanian after several years of a close acquaintance. Its or his parents too were categorically against and resulted or brought in the house of other girls. She from it or him even in other city leaved. Now at them remarkable family, 2 children and love. With parents not so warm attitudes or relations, but they have reconciled. With Kazakhs, it seems to me, easier. So if the young man not mamenkin the sonny, does not depend on parents, and lives in the Kazakh village all can and not so it is terrible. She still has not enough easier years, therefore try to support or maintain it or her and to help or assist to open the young man, that he actually would like. Success!

Asya
29.05.2004, 22:35
No, we live in Moscow, he studies in institute, she, accordingly, at school. In general, as she to me has told or said, they are going to to wait up to it or her 18 ti for years. So, feels my heart, two more years of observations and experiences it is necessary to me. It is just necessary to solve for itself as to it or this to concern and any line of conduct to choose.

Lija
30.05.2004, 21:44
Asya, here also do not experience. What traditions in Moscow. Invite it or him more to you on a visit, let sees as you live. Concern to it or him;them, as to any other young man of your sister. It is its or her choice. The main thing that each of them represented with what he should live with what... .esli also there are any traditions.

Asya
31.05.2004, 13:28
Lija, Lena, thanks you big. So it would be desirable, that she was happy.:)

___
01.06.2004, 05:44
Asya, each second girl madly fell in love with 16 years forever. To my sister too 16, and she considered or counted each boy unique and last love in the life and for everyone was going to in marriage. Them it was already typed or collected pieces 5, these or thus mad ljubovej. Well can be hardly less:) So do not experience while. Your sister behaves quite in compliance with the age. It is a little strange, that you speak seriously about their possible or probable marriage or spoilage, in fact all can change one thousand times. It is not necessary to climb in private life of the sister, she has simply grown, and you and have not noticed. Believe, the more you will give manuals and advice or councils, the more strongly it or she will have a desire to do or make all on the contrary. If so wish to protect the sister from mistakes or errors - operate or work not in a forehead, and "indirect" methods. Tell to her "terrible" histories of love with " modern Kazakhs ", ended a life in jurte in wild steppes:) the Joke;)

Asya
02.06.2004, 18:49
I quite seryozno to it or this concern, t. To. Itself has married in 18, and the husband has met in 17.:) (the Truth I then already on the first course of institute was.) so it has turned out, that the sister lives with us so it is necessary function of parents to carry out.:)

Misa - ___
03.06.2004, 11:49
Here you speak: to not climb in private life of the sister ", and that do or make? " My sister considered or counted each..., etc. " Sorry, and to you what business?! To you that, 16 ti years never was? Simply expose the sister any little fool juvenile, I on its or her place priobidelas...

Mise
03.06.2004, 15:55
And - to mine nicheo bad about sister Ti_Ti_u_u has not told or said. She has written that all can be changed for 2 years in attitudes or relations of young men, t. To. They are during a becoming of the person. What here insulting?:))

___ - Mise
04.06.2004, 03:42
Whether in the you mind or wit, Misa! I Like the sister and I do not expose its or her little fool, that for delirium, and have told or said insulting nothing. 16 years to me were though and very long ago, but I remember all...

___
05.06.2004, 11:32
Ah you, Misa....;)))))))))

T-Rex
05.06.2004, 16:28
Should notice that Muslim families differ not only from European, but also among themselves and are most liberal from them in a question of international marriages or spoilage perhaps Kazakh (in difference for example from Uzbek or Tadjik) Longly lived in Kazakhstan, there were only good memoirs....