PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I had such situation: my young man, with kotor...

nastja
03.06.2004, 16:27
Hello. I had such situation: my young man with whom we together almost year which very much liked me, has told to me after I have insisted on it or this, having noticed, that something in our attitudes or relations has changed, that he began to like me "less"... That is, if earlier " there was only I, and it or him was not, now it or this is not present "... I have told or said, that I understand it or him, that, likely, it even is wrong, that he should think of itself(himself) too... We have decided to try all to correct, rescue or save that was... We together now, but I feel, that we keep away from each other... It can to me seems, in comparison by that was... I do not know what to do or make - to try something to return, not knowing, whether it will turn out or to leave, because is sometimes simply intolerable painfully...

Anja
04.06.2004, 15:55
It seems to me, that at you the romantic period (it is necessary to notice, that he so was well very long) has simply ended and all at you is normal; simply try to not go in cycles in it or this and all will be adjusted by itself.

Kat
05.06.2004, 16:19
Whether you understand Nastja... Attitudes or relations between people - a piece changing in due course. And feelings of the person too undergo the certain changes. They can be passionate and rough, can be quiet and equal. But with what they were, in them always there should be a spiritual affinity. Whether there is she now between you? And why to you so it is intolerable painfully?