PDA

Просмотр полной версии : She, you is not absolutely right, I yesterday Huche have envied, that he in mountains on l...

Страницы : [1] 2

ksy
13.05.2004, 12:04
She, you is not absolutely right, I yesterday Huche have envied, that he in mountains on skis went for a drive, has gone to the husband, has talked, next week we go all semyoj to study on mountain skiing to go for a drive.
Well unless it is not good?

2 she on the bill of envy
14.05.2004, 11:32
-

She
15.05.2004, 20:02
I already know nothing. I have very good girlfriend, at which envy I never saw and even have told or said to her, that I admire with it or this. When at me problems with the former guy were, she very much supported or maintained me, was pleased, that I now with very good person live. Only kak-that too often admires with it or him and from me often the view allocates or removes.
And then, began to notice, that after its or her visits we swear.
Here also I think now.

Zoe
16.05.2004, 22:54
You can is simple are jealous? Though my girlfriends often envied me on occasions krasavtsa-the husband. But nobody thought of owing to what efforts the family took place.

ksy
17.05.2004, 21:16
I speak not about that that your girlfriend in eyes speaks, and about that that she feels! I shall search for the dictionary now, probably the word cannot be used envy for that that I describe

Zoe
18.05.2004, 14:11
Forgive or Excuse, my answer has been given "she". And in occasion of driving on mountain _ not envy, and idle time
Desire for your family.

She
19.05.2004, 10:25
nea, precisely I am not jealous. I the for a long time otrevnovala, with previous. This feeling of anything, except for harm does not bring. Perefraziruja: release or let off it or him if you will return, instead of will return never yours and was not.:)))) can and not correctly and it is necessary are afraid for attitudes or relations, only to me so is easier. It does not speak that myself I do not watch or I keep up or there to it or him;them - to another I concern, is simply quiet so.

ksy
20.05.2004, 02:56
2 She. Using correct lexicon, I very much for you am glad

She
21.05.2004, 12:38
=))))

Zoe
22.05.2004, 12:31
She, if is whom to hold, it is not necessary to be so assured or confident, t. To. Muzhiks all dogs. And if you notice, that after leaving or care the girlfriend at you scandals, let the girlfriend less comes to see, meet not at you at home, and there where it is possible for you to put on, make up and surprise. Them, our liked, it is necessary to surprise up to the extremity or end of a life as difficultly it is necessary us. Devonki, change tactics in relation to the polovinkam.

She
24.05.2004, 00:52
Voobshche-that, razbaloval he me, after unsuccessful marriage or spoilage is worn with me. It agree, to relax or be relaxed it is not necessary - he at me a two-meter handsome man.:) can and I shall decide that in this occasion, and that has rested - I am afraid of nothing, will not leave anywhere.......
Thanks.

Zoe
24.05.2004, 19:52
By the experience I speak, at me in family already three men.

For Zoe
24.05.2004, 22:28
And all 3 dogs???

Zoe
25.05.2004, 20:29
For a were interested or an interested anonym! No, not all three dogs, but at everyone are to it or this neklonnosti. Questions still are??? I shall respond to any.
All with OLD NEW YEAR!

For Zoe
26.05.2004, 12:21
How not all???? And wrote that ALL!!!!!! Have deceived!!!!!! How you could???!!! How it is not a shame to you???!!! That all that not everything, be defined or determined pozhalsta! And then muzhiki-dogs, and your son (can and not one) not a dog, only predisposition has all... eeehhh

Zoe
27.05.2004, 16:16
The pretty girl, tv even was called before to shame. My sons are not married yet, here when marry, then we shall look or see. I do not offend men, and projasnja. Their essence, as those. To shame me? I think, that else thoracal molochko has not dried on your pleasant, pink sponges. You wish to communicate to me, but not secretly and bashfully, and on _ I ask.

Inna
27.05.2004, 20:25
Yes for God's sake!!! My name has changed something and has cleared, to me so pofig what is your name or do not call at all! It does not change a short! Also what means to communicate on peer?))))))))))

Alesya
29.05.2004, 04:34
Excuse, but I do not understand something, that Inna to tell or say wanted..... And that muzhiks, forgive or excuse, dogs as a matter of fact (I not on malicious) so even the most provisional husband will look or see at the beautiful woman (it in genes as my friend = speaks)), and here further all depends on that,
How much or As far as he respects with itself(himself) and how much or as far as instikty supervises.

Zoe
29.05.2004, 14:56
Inna, you are not clear from what so have become hardened soul, but to communicate " on peer " does not mean to communicate, as odnogodki for is clear we in a different age category. I meant to talk on any subjects, correctly having listened to the friend to the friend, is possible or probable to that we shall learn... Be joyful and happy!

Inna
30.05.2004, 20:05
Here only conclusions homebrew tippa psychotherapeutic to do or make it is not necessary, though you and upirate here on the age (I shall not understand what for, in fact the age does not mean at all experience and on the contrary) but ALAS, you are not right, I at all have become hardened nothing, me here sudit-to discuss it is not necessary! And then we on YOU yet did not pass!

Inna for Alesya
31.05.2004, 13:08
Well means did not carry simply, time of dogs was met, and by you, the girl, what on muzhiks beautiful do not look? Us on light only two floors, and I being normally focused, can with identical interest and delight to look or see both at the man and on the woman beautiful! The beauty she is beauty, and happens in different displays. And all depends on that how much or as far as the person likes and respects the partner, and on the bill of respect for so it still Remarque has told or said " if you sleep with whom you are deceived itself... "

C for She
01.06.2004, 16:08
Ask directly the girlfriend, do not guess, and who knows that.., and so conscience can and is not lost...

Alesya
03.06.2004, 01:55
Ox, Inna, here also address like on you, and, excuse, but yours mesagi such..... .grubovatye, whether that. It is necessary to respect with opinions of others, instead of jazvit.

Zoe for Inna.
03.06.2004, 10:41
Read through the sincere cry 9 : 44 : 17 from January, 15th. I thought, that at you burns. And now all is clear also to me really there is nothing with you to speak. If the normal person read my report, simply would understand... To find out who does or makes what conclusions and in what with you there is no necessity. Dureh and upstarts I do not like at any age. Patiences!

For Zojki
04.06.2004, 03:32
Anything at me does not burn!!! Forgive or excuse if has not justified hopes!!! On the bill dureh we shall not show a finger, but they and the truth at any age happen (an example in YOUR mirror). And opinion alternative at us anywhere never liked, and consequently were always broken on the person, probably anything is cleverer for not thinking up how to offend. Forgive or excuse once again, but your weapon on you! To respond do not work, I am more on this tupogolovyj a site I shall not come, I shall please you " cultural and brought up "
Udach in a psychotherapy))))))))))))))))).