PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Just very unpleasant conversation with my girl took place. We are familiar...

Alex
27.05.2004, 23:50
Just very unpleasant conversation with my girl took place. We are familiar about one year, in our attitudes or relations was a lot of good, there were also unpleasant moments. Recently she became too cold also attitudes or relations delivered to me more pains, than the pleasant moments. And here today she to me has thrown out or has rolled " the list of claims ". I appear, in many respects I mismatch its or her ideal.
1. Appearance - I cannot suffer or bear suits, therefore almost always I go (if not a special case, kak-that a business occurring) in jeans (good and completely not cheap), but its or her ideal should go in trousers. Delirium any, a kindergarten, sincerely I believe, that she thought zadnitsej when spoke such.
2. She does not like mine "razdolbajsky" a way of life. Several months ago I have left work and have decided to take small tajm-a miss, to be a little in the pleasure, to think of meaning of the life.
3. She does not like that that I am young I look or appear, me 30, I look or appear on 25.
4. She would like " beautiful caring ".
5. That that our attitudes or relations recently developed a little not as it would be desirable, so it appears there was a deliberate course from its or her party or side as she was expressed, she " arranged to me examination ". I shall fairly tell or say, during the moment when she it has told or said to me very much it wanted to give her a good box on the ear.
5. Yes it is a lot of in the same style.
First my desire was to lift the right arm or hand upwards, deeply to sigh, then to lower or omit an arm or a hand, to exhale and tell or say - " Yes you have gone..... ", in spite of the fact that I really like it or her. But I did not begin to do or make it or this, having solved or decided all properly to consider. I, to tell the truth, have been a little shocked told or said as it specifies absence of mind or wit, to put it mildly, and more on many not so pleasant features (self-interest, meanness). I sit now and I think what further to do or make, how to live... But the desire to continue dialogue is not present any. How you estimate or appreciate the given situation?

Ira
28.05.2004, 20:40
I personally estimate or appreciate this situation so, that the girl likes not you, and the image, narislvannyj in its or her consciousness, namely - such respectable the man (it is not pleasant, that is young you look or appear, you put on not as solid the man), has left work (such behaviour is not entered in an image solid djadechki), from this follows also absence of money (even if there are savings there is no constant solid income). Beautiful uhazhivanie-it also in its or her comprehension attribute of "solidity", thoroughness and a man's solvency. You have not sustained "examination" arranged by her or it, it follows from its or her list of the declared claims. A conclusion from all etogo-you are not entered in an image of the man - papashki which she to herself blinded in consciousness and adjusts to it or him all applicants on (.....) . Well chtozh, or you should correspond or meet to this image if you wish to remain with her, or....... To lift the right arm or hand and... The Choice for you, but only the tomb will correct such girls, I on your place would lift the right arm or hand upwards......:)) Success.

Yana
29.05.2004, 21:10
I think what to alter myself under chyo or the image (even very liked person) does not follow, the main thing to not lose. And such pritenzii give out the person not far, izveni. To you certainly to solve, but - to mine, she already has solved all. Keep, the disappointment it is always difficult!

Lyoha
31.05.2004, 06:37
Well it or her.... It is a pity that a box on the ear has not given, and it was necessary, "examination"??? et after attitudes or relations in in a year???? NOT HERE "TO CATCH" there is nothing and if still and the desire to continue dialogue is not present any that do not excruciate you itself - lift an arm or a hand right and tell or say while etomu to "Examiner"!!!! (while she etogo has not made)

Lyoha
31.05.2004, 09:19
Well it or her.... It is a pity that a box on the ear has not given, and it was necessary, "examination"??? et after attitudes or relations in in a year???? NOT HERE "TO CATCH" there is nothing and if still and the desire to continue dialogue is not present any that do not excruciate you itself - lift an arm or a hand right and tell or say while etomu to "Examiner"!!!! (while she etogo has not made)

Anna
01.06.2004, 10:37
All vysheperechislenno specifies exclusively on: ignorance of a life, absence of experience, a youth, zelenost, etc. at all does not specify It on korystnost, malice, strevoznost, etc. is simple she yet does not understand what to make demands to the person in this case liked, but in general and to any another it is possible only in case of the arrangement. So here, - to mine, an output or exit 2, or you wait, when she will mature, or she will stop in the development and and not povozrosleet then solve itself that it is necessary to you in a life, love or quiet life. I can personally tell or say, that I know the little girl who has left the guy for the specified reasons (the guy of it or this I too I know) so its or her reasons looked or appeared convincing enough, not because fine, simply she precisely knew it of that wants in a life, and he has not approached or suited her as the satellite. Here and you it or her ask, because she can considers or counts, that in due course you should become the factory manager, you do not have such plans. Success!

Huch
02.06.2004, 09:51
Was ready to give for love a life, but she took only cash.

Dima
04.06.2004, 01:05
Ira and Anna. - to mine have correctly depicted a type of the girl. I wish tolko to add.
On my observations, the girl (etak up to 35) is really capable to not notice years at all, that a portrait framework in katoruju she places also itself and liked the, has no by a real life any attitude or relation. She will try to achieve similarity both in a structure and in a fullface. In most cases anything and will not achieve. And the most remarkable, that in this process polnost are ignored all oblomy. As bud-that they also were not. - to mine it is the form of immunity that on mental health was not reflected wreck of illusory portraits.

Herring
04.06.2004, 18:03
If there is no desire obshchatsja-that and do not communicate) As though any advice or councils here are necessary) Hotja-try or taste with her easy all obsudit-if not for alignment of yours with her of attitudes or relations then to come the same raker with other girl. Can, she and the rights on series of the moments? Here it is necessary to listen two parties or sides.

Elena
05.06.2004, 10:07
The unwillingness to communicate is a reaction to stress. I such - the more abruptly suddenly opened ravine, the in greater lag on edge or territory I get. Wait some days (when will understand, that to you already wanted to talk - further be not excruciated, operate or work, it to you of douche signalit, that is time already) and stamp on a visit. To understand it is necessary, and suddenly it at it or her PMS was, for example, or simply lady not in mood. More shortly, there are at people nervous failures. Understand, suddenly all is not so or not sovsnm so