PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand, please. At me approximately years 10 arise strange at...

Aya
30.05.2004, 03:28
Help or Assist to understand, please. I approximately years 10 have the strange attacks continuing gde-that minute on the average two: there comes a full desorientation, cannot understand, where I am (me it seems, that I sleep, I dream and I am in itself). Simultaneously with it or this is feeling of pavor. The tomography of a brain has shown, that in its or his structure or frame of anomalies is not present. Means, this or thus mental? I do not wish to be abnormal!!! WHAT WITH me???!!!

Veronica
30.05.2004, 11:27
Aya, the sun, you absolutely normal person. In fact if the tomography has shown, that in structure or frame of a brain there are no anomalies, means you cannot be psihicheskinezdorovoj. The tomography necessarily would find out something. Probably, it is panic attack. I had attacks like earlier. And it is possible or probable, as intracranial pressure has sharply risen. Do not worry, it is not terrible. But to descend or go to the psychoanalyst it is possible. Only that he has advised, that dlea in such cases. And threats do not represent such statuses.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 09:48
Aua, at you attacks of a derealization. It is necessary to visit or attend the expert internally. Also do not listen to Veronica - that she here has responded you - polnnaja nonsense...

Pronin D.A.
01.06.2004, 14:50
And elektoroentsefalogramma something has shown? Such statuses can be within the limits of neurologic disease (episindrom), and also as one of displays of an alienation.

Veronica
02.06.2004, 20:00
For the one who is afraid to show a name, apparently, the paranoiac of the present. To visit or attend the psychiatrist to the person do not advise... On the account not tejuja will put... Easily at others to look, yes?

Egor - Veronica
04.06.2004, 06:21
Where you saw it, that psychotherapists, especially privately practicing, on the account put? I advise prohonour of the reference d-ra Pronin, can also to you will help or assist;)

Veronica
05.06.2004, 07:15
Thanks Egor. To me already late to help or assist. At me not a mental disease, and something is worse. Simply my sister have put for what. Here to you and privately practicing doctors.