PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Advise, that to me to do or make. All is not pleasant to me. I p...

Sasha
02.06.2004, 11:13
Hello, the doctor. Advise, that to me to do or make. All is not pleasant to me. I simply cannot take pleasure in something. There were attempts to address to the psychologist, but it not that. I can do or make Nothing: or I run in appatiju, or I am broken on relatives and on myself. Vobshchem, full absence of forces and desires in a combination to fleeting change of mood from appatii before aggression. Veins on the face and when I fall asleep have started to twitch often happens I wake up that the arm or hand suddenly will sharply move. Can start to accept to me antidepressants?

Anton
03.06.2004, 18:50
And a dream at you Normal? (How much you sleep and during what time fall asleep?) at me such was when I very much late went to bed.

Sergey
03.06.2004, 22:57
And if is more detailed? Something can has occured or happened bad in a life, or a negative has much collected?
It is not enough information to give any advice or council.

Pronin D.A.
05.06.2004, 06:10
Begin with visiting and inspection at the neurologist for exception of a somatic pathology. If the neurologist will not reveal disease then to the psychotherapist, whether which will solve it is necessary for you to accept antidepressants or will be one not medicamental correction enough.