PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I had problems with my young man. With it or him vst...

Irina
02.06.2004, 15:25
Hello.
I had problems with my young man. It or him it is met already hardly in more than 3 years. 2 years we conduct sexual zhiz. At me the desire was gone. There can be it the reason perenesenogo abortion one and a half year ago, there can be not so good relations with its or his mother (she against we with it or him met, and iz-for it or this my parents too against, during that moment he has led itself(himself) not absolutely correctly, t. e. He did not become perechit to mum and has left all as is), can be and that I venju itself for that that has begun a sexual life before marriage or spoilage (here where I live it it is considered immoral). Now our sex attitudes or relations were reduced to a minimum (once a month), and even in general he receives from me full refusal. To me constantly happens painfully at sex contact, and then some days hurt a vagina. When I know each time, that there will be a sex contact, I adjust or set up myself on that that will be sick, therefore completely disappears to it or this desire. What to me to do or make? There was other person on horizon, and to it or him;them I began to feel an inclination. But the young man very much I like and I do not wish to leave it or him.
Thanks in advance.

J.M.Buharov
03.06.2004, 19:57
Hello! Your problems, in general, are typical enough and easily solved. However, unfortunately, they demand your immediate reference or manipulation to spetsialistu-to the psychotherapist, it is desirable - for the expert on sex disharmonies.

tuzik
04.06.2004, 02:14
Ira, address on konf. "Sexopathologist", there the excellent or different doctor, success!

Alina
05.06.2004, 04:04
Hello! Recently, I had same events in my family. Which carrying out of consultations has helped or assisted to resolve. If my experience is interesting to you, write about attitudes or relations with your husband, our problem has been connected with it or this. Alina456@yandex. ru