PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here all here advise: search for the polovinku. And how to search to the lonely girl? Ra...

It is lovely
22.05.2004, 10:49
Here all here advise: search for the polovinku. And how to search to the lonely girl? Rabota-dom-rabota-shop. Here and all route. For a disco already age not that. Colleagues, friends all for a long time became almost native, as old stoptannye krossovki. In the street to stick to interesting men? Or to jump under wheels of their machines or cars? And for whom then will accept? Or with blunt upertostju to believe, what there will come or step your instant of success, your HAPPY CASE? As with such as I, in the street do not get acquainted - are assured, that at SUCH succeeding lady for a long time a heap of lovers. A vicious circle of loneliness.

Vick
22.05.2004, 21:44
At me that ezhe most, I do not go anywhere except for job. Here can advise certainly - tipo - go there that and there that, communicate with new people... It to tell or say simply, but it is complex or difficult to change for a long time already settled - a life, an environment. One you will not go there where or if more nobody will want to join, and they and will not want, t. To. At all family and to it or him;them it is not necessary anything.

Olja
24.05.2004, 02:25
You in fact have friends, friends... And at those in turn, the friends... Variants much, it is possible to meet on someone's day or bottom;fundus a birth, I mean will come on a visit to the friend, and at that on a visit unfamiliar while for you the friend... It is possible and in shop. .da in general, variantov-one million! The main thing, do not go with nepristupno-aggressive a kind, and do not refuse new acquaintances... Ways gospodni are inscrutable:)...

Oksana With.
24.05.2004, 04:46
And at me the similar situation was, Find a good sports hall, go there to rock on simulators. Both the figure will be better, and men there all age and tastes.

Vick
24.05.2004, 13:27
Speak, well gets acquainted on cemeteries.. With young vdovtsami.:))) a joke (on kind)
Voobshchem if house to sit - garantirovanno nobody you will meet. I recommend, only on it or this not tsiklitsja. As the person not family, at you is a heap of opportunities everywhere to visit, do a bit of travelling, "potusovat", to look or see, listen and so forth on what at family time does not suffice. Diversify the leisure and more often smile!! The open and happy faces always draw.

Oksana
25.05.2004, 08:08
It is lovely! What means " at SUCH succeeding lady "?.. You go on job (from job) is proud having lifted a head, and at the same time and a nose, not noticing passers-by and smetaja all and all on the way? And can, you on road home should make the face easier, with an easy or a light;a mild smile in corners of labiums? Lovely and kind lichiko involves men much more, than the self-confident, serious face and a haughty view. Look narrowly at itself.

It is lovely - Oksana
25.05.2004, 23:34
You have not absolutely understood my definition. On job I go by the machine or car, and my face, except for sfetoforov, it is not visible to anybody. And still I presume to put on, have well to myself the mobiles phone, quite good appearance, an opportunity to go to pool and in an exercise room - t. e. All jubshchestvennye attributes of success in a life. Thus I the person idle time in dialogue - I do not like stereotypes (which attribute to woman Cosmo-of style obligatory presence also boj-the friend!). But to not refuse that I have to become easier"

Ulcer
27.05.2004, 01:41
MEN!!! BE more courageous!!! GET acquainted IN STREETS, STICK To WOMEN In SHOPS!!! How much girls vanish iz-for yours nedotepannosti, easier or simply to think terribly! Only also you read: she " I such lonely, with me do not get acquainted ", HE " I am not able to get acquainted in the street, and there is no place " more. The world will degenerate!

Oksana
28.05.2004, 10:19
It is lovely, - to mine, you have apprehended my report as a call. Excuse, if has seemed unduly sharp. But you have admitted, that happen in pool, in exercise rooms, it already koe-that. It is possible to sit after job with the girlfriend in cafe or still gde-nibud. You have days off (I, for example, in target study, and the free time at me simply is not present). At desire of men to find it is possible everywhere, the main thing to be able to interest them.

Herring
30.05.2004, 01:38
It is lovely, get or start sobachku, and go with her to walk in the nearest park-only without the machine or car))) There usually whole crowd of dog lovers, on this subject it is very easy or light to meet, and business pleasant. And voobshche-the dog disciplines, more on air will happen, in people to leave more often) On courses any pojdite-only not krojki and sewing, and any "clever"... Also do not force you this business because if the woman wishes to meet, and it vidno-nothing will turn out.) and sobaka-an efficient thing!!!!

Oksana
31.05.2004, 12:42
Here only, Seledochka when the person works sbaka here - an obvious handicap. 1) It is necessary to walk it or her both in the morning, and in the evening (t. e. To snatch time at a dream, and for the working person is the collected weariness and nedosyp). 2) Dogs - they too miss owners. Look or see in the street when dogs leave for five minutes at doors of shop: they behave so as if or as them have left there for ever, have thrown.
Therefore, It is lovely, do not take in head to make similar nonsense...

Herring-?a?N.
01.06.2004, 07:50
The dog needs to be brought up too. I see different dogs at magazinov-one squeal and tear povodok, others easy sit even not not adhered. And potom-yes, skuchaet-but all zhe-who to you has told or said, that Is lovely one lives, it is time. And potom-if to not change kak-that the regimen you will remain with "dosypom", but without the husband)))) And dogs happen not only mastiffs or St. Bernards, they still can be poodles or bassetami)

Oksana-herring
02.06.2004, 01:50
1. Whence the conclusion that Is lovely lives one. I think, that as normal modern " biznes-lady " she presumes to live to herself separately from parents.
2. As to education of a dog. Besides time is necessary for its or her education.
3. It is a lot of to work - does not mean yet to remain without the husband. Skoree-without children. But here already it is necessary to choose - career or children (I prefer the second, but tastes differ).
4. Unless the poodle is a dog? With the same success it is possible to get or start houses of a hamster or a parrot.

Herring-?a?N
03.06.2004, 07:47
Oksana, eventually, if I confuse nothing, advice or council was asked not by you, and Is lovely. Here to her and to judge, whether a dog a poodle, or a hamster.)

Belief
04.06.2004, 12:10
To me recently the young man has told or said, that it is easy or light to girl to meet machine or car. It is necessary to stop at a roadside, to open kopot and to begin to pretend, that something you repair. To let know a good occasion to the man, that he the man. He has met the wife so.

Anka
05.06.2004, 03:08
It is lovely, your history practically about me. I have a dog, but grandfathers or teenagers of years 22 (me 30) get acquainted on prgulkah with her with me pochemu-that. Men of my age admire, but to approach or suit are not solved. The machine or car? Stop, help or assist with repairing, the truth basically married. Courses, here has gone just in the winter on driving school. The married instructor, then and I in it or him has fallen in love with me. Yes only he and on what was not solved. Went around of me three more months on after GAI, and now... I, possibly, a separate question shall bear or shall take out the history, tk to comprehend or conceive all I try. Here still the child at me is. 8 years. Everyone are surprised terribly whence at me such huge child. The problem just can lays in our social status?