PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! I, probably, have gone mad. I married, the husband like me, I it or him vro...

Elena
25.05.2004, 15:14
Greetings to all! I, probably, have gone mad. I married, the husband like me, I like too like it or him, but I any amorous, whether chto-. Has met recently the old friend, there is he " me all life liked, and what I beautiful ". I have there and then fallen in love, two months went happy, the husband suffers, arranges analyses of flights, it was necessary to me to not see some time of the admirer - and attitudes or relations with the husband were adjusted, I like it or him, only I like already as the native and close person for whom always you worry and try to not cause a pain. But recently have again met my friend, he me already calls in marriage, well all such. I go as a silly woman abnormal, again enamoured! Here also that to me to do or make, to the admirer passion, with it or him cheerfully, comfortably, and with the husband a peace of mind and confidence. Where to move? Both that, and another speak, that like, and children want. Here also what?

Svetlana
28.05.2004, 15:14
If with the husband well, remain with it or him. To destroy otnoshnija easier, than to sustain, adjust and construct. Not be the weak person. And then, your amorousness is an aspiration to new so with the husband priobrazite attitudes or relations, bring something new, you the woman.

Katjushka
01.06.2004, 09:17
There is a love bright and burning, as if or as flash of a lightning. She amazes imagination and leaves after itself peals of a thunder, but its or her time - only an instant. As the lightning only for a second lights up a firmament, and the fast love only will flash and will go out, as if or as it or her never and was not. And only peals of a pain will be given to heart. Because the lightning is not light, and only flash of light, and the passion is not love. And only...

But there is other love. Silent and reliable, as if or as light of the full moon.

The moon not such bright, as a lightning, and not such beautiful. But on it or her it is possible to admire all the night long, instead of one instant... And she never will strike and will not burn, and the thunder will not deafen you... But the lightning appears quickly, for an instant, and the full moon is born the whole month. And so it is easy or light to be involved rapid, but bright flash! And then another... Both the third... And the fourth... And all life will be similar to a thunder-storm from flash before flash between which it is necessary to clamp or clip ears from an intolerable thunder!.. So it is easy or light to admire fast flashes, and we run behind a thunder-storm, not wishing to wait when clouds will dissipate and on a pure or clean palate there will ascend the full moon, soft light bringing rest and silent happiness... So it is difficult to wait. So it is difficult to suffer or bear. Long thirty days. Up to a full moon...

tulip
05.06.2004, 02:13
Strasti i y zuvotnih est, a vot razymnomy cheloveky stoit naychitsa tyshit eti vot " zuvotnie strasti ". Ydachi:)))