PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please umeraju from love. We with my civil husband have scolded...

Inna
20.05.2004, 11:19
Prompt please umeraju from love. We with my civil husband have sworn I has told to him many mucks both has slapped dvermi and has decided to leave for a while to live to parents. We with it or him have lived together 3 years, there were 5 years. Basically lived peacefully enough, but few times I so already did or made. When I have come to it or him;them behind any thing it has turned out so he to me has told or said to take away all things. I and have made. He has not understood, what is it he to me has told or said. Has passed or has taken place almost 2 weeks. We one week ago with it or him vidilis per day rozhdeni at my girlfriend, he what kind has not submitted. Girlfriends have forced us to dance together to try. He with greater or big discontent did or made it. Then I have asked it or him " you me do not like? " . On what he has responded me: I did not speak it or this. Next day I was dragged to it or him;them that all at last to solve. On a question you like me also you he wishes to be together has responded, that now he not that cannot tell or say. I have left. I have passed or have taken place still couple of days to him have called and have again asked the same question. He has responded, that does not know. I have asked why? He speaks, that he understands nothing and when I have left he not pochuvstvaval pains. He has admitted, what is it is not normal, therefore he does not know. I spoke all time to him as I want in marriage and the child, he it categorically did not want. During that moment he has told or said, that does not wish me to excruciate and understands, that I want the child and family, that he thought when will finish institute he it will want. But it has appeared, what is it not so. He has told or said, that to him to one it is now better. I can not understand he likes me or not. In each days sits at home. At job of business or affairs are bad, with institute too it is bad, money a little. He at heart very strong person, holds all in itself(himself). I know, that he considers or counts that in narmalnoj to family so should not be. He very much seryozno to this question approaches or suits. Can at it or him dipressija? How to me now to live? I very much like it or him. And everyone speak, that he likes me, it is visible. I in such rasterennosti do not know, that to me to do or make.

Lerchik
22.05.2004, 15:08
Inna, what your young man should make such that you at last have understood, what YOU are not necessary to HIM? Really to send on three letters? Have pride, let about you even good memoirs will remain with it or him...

Woodpecker
22.05.2004, 21:22
Daaaa, has got muzhik-(. Probably really it was necessary to send at once you, let not literary, but it is concrete. The girl, you are not necessary to him, and your girlfriends - silly women.

Emotion
26.05.2004, 17:40
Inna, in every respect there are moments of coldness and alienation, not without it or this, anybody and did not promise, that all will be cloudless. .u me there was not time the moments when already, apparently, nothing can be stuck together... All has failed... But if between you there is a love, mutual, all to be adjusted and at all do not sweep up or will notice as... At present I advise to not be humiliated, how you not time did or made it... Grow fond of itself and he vernyotsja!

Natalia
29.05.2004, 01:19
Inna, you in fact the first sdelili a step to break, what for having slapped a door to leave, if you were not going to with it or him rasstovatsja on serious if to what that the conflict needed to solve all houses with it or him, instead of porot a fever!

reambird
31.05.2004, 15:36
And here it seems to me, that it is just necessary to you a little pooterpet. Yes, he at you such, problems at it or him and to complain he does not consider or count worthy. Can all will be adjusted...

Emotion to Natalia
01.06.2004, 11:08
Sometimes even liking people clap a door and not to leave, and to prove something to the polovinke. Time such happens, the conflict means was impossible to solve by peace talks, such too happens. If feelings strong and mutual - any hlopanja a door on them will not affect or influence, only will strengthen. And if one party or side is not going to to leave on seryoznomu - does not mean, that another can unpunishedly create, that wants. Not having lost, you will not understand it is necessary for you or not.

Iriska
05.06.2004, 02:00
I think, you should tell or say to him that like it or him and wish to be with it or him. Men are very much lost, when the woman leaves, as the protective reflex arises feeling " so a long time the necessary loneliness ", it seems to them, that to one it will be good, it does not mean, that indeed. Take the first step, you in fact not in love admit to the extraneous person, and the husband, let and civil. And there it will be visible. Success.