PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have got a job recently. And I liked the young man, a cat...

Modest
01.06.2004, 20:14
I have got a job recently. And I liked the young man who works at office. I wish to clear, that to me basically to like very difficultly, and all here is simple at itself:-).
BUT! He recently married:-). Certainly, the question on closer acquaintance even cannot be. It is excluded completely. However, I notice, that I too like him. I notice behind myself, that began to disturb me, how I look or appear at job what to dress, as though once again to not look at it or him:-)... Dialogue with it or him I reduce or I shall take to a minimum, exclusively on job and that, as a last resort:-).
I understand, that he just married and likes the wife. I understand, that to me here to catch I there is nothing also am not going to.
Besides, the person who has thrown or stopped the wife for the sake of not clear of whom will be not necessary to me.
How to me to distract from it or him?
I at all do not wish to fall in love.
This job for me much means, I do not wish it or her to lose. But I do not wish and on to go in cycles itself. And then I am afraid, and suddenly someone from employees (women kak-that are more acute) will guess, that he is pleasant to me: - ((.

03.06.2004, 09:51
And in general, novels at job one idiots twist. You present, that will be then... Sympathies happen at all. And it is good, when there is a stimulus better to look or appear. But your ideas should be others. To think about you nedolzhny. Do not afford. He your colleague, instead of the man. And then your attitudes or relations pererastut in easy or light;mild and pleasant dialogue.

Nic
04.06.2004, 16:38
So the present or true love can begin. There can be bezotvetnaja-who it or her knows.

Serega
05.06.2004, 01:40
And I at job have fallen in love ponastojashchimu and I wish to marry, who has told or said that at job znakomjatsja fools!!! - the IDIOT so tolko can tell or say!
And how old Russian films??