PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Konfa, here it is interesting to me, the phenomenon, which I now opishu-it individual, and...

Страницы : [1] 2

Herring
06.05.2004, 16:14
Konfa, here it is interesting to me, the phenomenon which I now opishu-it individual, or is the tendency?)) means so. Here I blagovernogo has mama-a good aunt, mum is mum. As though (!!!) . And still it or he has a daddy. And the brother. Their person should like and require them?-was naturally. And here that me udivljaet-almost at once as we with it or him raspisalis-they for it or him as though have ceased to exist. Reaches that it simply frightens me. My husband often happens on a trip. And here me has killed, kak-that we saw off it or him at the airport, all was going to it or him semejka-and he costs or stands presses close to mne-and though would approach or suit to them. It or him mamashka stoit-cries... Well, znaete-it is that case when the person always on all reacts we cry. And here washing approaches or suits to it or him;them and govorit-" Approach or Suit to mum, say goodbye ". On what he in general has turned away, has seized me by a sleeve and has told or said, that " at me now another " mum " ". Me it ubilo-well estimate! Now zvonit-I to him start to tell something about its or his family, he speaks, that to him it is not important, and starts to ask, how are things for my cousin. It is full zvezdets. It seems to me, good it does not promise anything. How you think?

Calibre
07.05.2004, 08:35
Does not promise. Horror, finish, the paragraph. A herring, run from it or him! Mummy native, and I thought, what is it my husband infantile

Huch
08.05.2004, 04:29
It from your gentle caress of cares and attention c your muzhik))
Mother remains mother, all the time. From it or him only the attention to the parents, who as he will help or assist them with extreme old age now is required. Certainly reaction strange at it or him, insult in soul or douche sits at something. And in general he not brought up at you.)

C
08.05.2004, 07:09
Easily skazat-run. Already once ran. But it is another istorija-tozhe-detective.) the most insulting, that oni-that think, what is it I, the mean woman, it or him I wind. Here to you zarisovochka)))) Has dropped out kak-that in the morning class sneg-that at us happens seldom. And as business was on Sunday, us have called on a visit, and trolley buses and in general something did not go iz-for snega-that peretsja it would be necessary on foot. And here I calls to the aunt, at which children, and... Conversation: " Greetings, sanki is? " - " and what for to you sanki " - " the Snow has dropped out " - " And what? " - " We on a visit are going to, I wish to carry on sankah " - a pause.... " I shall better pour over them kerosene and I shall burn, a cloth you nasty "))))))))))))))))))))))))))) - hooters.))))))))))))))) here so. I have suffered for what.)

Herring
09.05.2004, 04:49
Huch, what care and caress? This all remains at teenage age when we with it or him;them on attics to kiss ran. I can not talk to it or him weeks... .-that and is strange.

Calibre
09.05.2004, 16:27
And I at first was jealous the husband of mum. And now too. Me irritates, that he every day calls to her, on the other hand, - probably, it is normal.

Huch
10.05.2004, 06:48
What term at you last, how you consider or count normal the attitude or relation?

Herring
10.05.2004, 11:40
Calibre, at it or him mum very much the gentle person, she of a loud word cannot tell or say... But nevertheless, everywhere it is necessary to know when to stop. He at all does not call to her. If she calls to me, and asks, whether he called, I say lies, that was not present. Because I do not wish it or her to upset with that he calls to me, and ej-was not present. Never, anywhere, under no circumstances. And papashka when on a summer residence something did or made, and from the second floor navernulsja-I speak him about it or this, at it or him reaction " Can, though brains after concussion on a place will rise ". And though the daddy would call, sprosil-", you are still alive? ". .ja tried to ask it or him, what is this penki-he sincerely does not understand, what is it I want from it or him

Calibre
11.05.2004, 20:50
At all times attitudes or relations in family of parents were considered as the indicator of the future attitudes or relations in your own family - is sad, unreliably, this or thus artificial. You and itself, probably, understand it. And it will be even more difficult to find the new husband in Canada so to say, however from among emigrants...

Huch
12.05.2004, 12:30
To search for an output or exit from any situation actually fascinating process. To conduct the house - the business demanding courage. We fearlessly float from one everyday problems to another, it is necessary to find in them an occasion for a smile and imaginations and then the home remains on plavu. Because in search of an output or exit there is a Romanticism because it and is the Life.

Calibre
12.05.2004, 18:16
It is necessary Huch not always happens sexly anxious, with it or him it is possible to speak about something!

C
13.05.2004, 03:03
Dzhimmi, I the girl not from those who will keep silent, and there were situations when I ran into its or his parents, and is active enough... Now to concern I began on another simply, they simply naprosto cannot make weather. He was silent thus, as a fish. Though I was not right then, simply was in a fuse. Simply all delo-that that hundred years are not necessary to me these victims, and oni-that think, what is it my noxious influence. Well, it is already simple ustali to think...

Herring
13.05.2004, 20:28
Huch, our attitudes or relations remained normal after wedding months... Well, eight. Though I am simple did not pay attention to some things, which vopili)))

Herring
14.05.2004, 08:47
Dzhimmi, can be... No, I am afraid or rather afraid of nothing. Simply I see, on as in relation to what close people he is capable, and I know, what is it can catch up and me... I do not know, can, I search as our Moldavians " speak hoofs from dead or sickly horses ", but it is not pleasant to me. It guards me.

Herring
14.05.2004, 23:07
Dzhimmi, chto-such as? Koniki? Any what only can for itself be presented, as it is surprising, except for... stva.

The fox
15.05.2004, 13:24
And - to mine, naoborot-the Herring chooses men obviously more weakly itself that have not escaped and does or makes them zavisimymymi. And complaints to the bad attitude or relation of the husband to native look or appear as ljubovanie-well I has worked.

Huch
16.05.2004, 22:33
The fox, in first marriage of such calculations as in the subsequent the woman does not do or make.)

Herring
17.05.2004, 03:49
The fox, you awfully malicious. Well really you think, that I here sit and I choose, that... I on the contrary miss that I want that the person was straightened, and he does not want. .a so it is not interesting to me. What, to hell, samoljubovanie-the one who is happy or enough admires itself(himself).

The fox
18.05.2004, 18:53
It is done or made subconsciously, the woman does not realize it or this. Here calculations are not necessary.

The fox
20.05.2004, 02:39
I not malicious, I for the truth. To me too always not on itself when the man is stronger than me. Time you has touched, the share of the truth here is.

Herring
21.05.2004, 07:57
Here Huch on 1000 % of the rights. I knew approximately whom I marry, but did not know, that the marasmus will grow stronger. And most interesnoe-up to me he met mine prijatelnitsej-that behind it or him I ran with shkoly-in fact about itself for the first time from it or her uslyshala-she delirated from the sixth class, they studied at one school... I in another. And so, she has finished it or him only (!!!) through 8!!!!! Years. And provstrechalis they 1, 5 years, and he scoffed at her as soon as could.

Herring
22.05.2004, 20:05
He at me not continuous defect. This word to it or him;them is perfect or absolute does not approach or suit... And can, and it would be desirable.) the Fox, I do not know, but it is interesting to me with people which not so easily cave in. I by the way, about it or this the direct text spoke him. Not vnemlet. I do not know, that for need or requirement for a heel... It enrages me, I sometimes start to go beyond all limits or pass all bounds and frameworks that kak-that it to touch. But he "does not wake up".

Huch
24.05.2004, 03:08
Let's pick up to you the muzhik, approximately we know, that it is necessary for you..)

The fox
25.05.2004, 14:50
I do not think that he bad. It is not pleasant to me, when complain of product of the arms or hand. When you married, you should see all strong and its or his weak parties or sides, the clever girl.

Calibre
25.05.2004, 18:44
Such, as you, Huch. To alter somebody it is impossible, a herring. Or you restrain, or...