PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much all of you lovely and sympathetic people!))) I wish to ask advice or council...

Asenka
27.05.2004, 11:56
Hello! Very much all of you lovely and sympathetic people!))) I Wish to ask advice or council. With the husband have lived together 5, 5 years as one day. Like there was at us a full harmony and merge. 4 years asked, begged to give birth to him to the child, all has made for this purpose, stuck as sumashedshy, an apartment have bought or purchased, etc. Has given birth to the girl as he and asked. He was present at sorts or labors, cut to her pupovinku, on the top of the world with happiness! And when it was executed to her 1 and 3 months he has left. Here 7 months does not live with us, comes very seldom and not for a long time. Like all over again there was at it or him nobody, but the nature calls, now like there is someone. And in fact does not get divorced! Speaks, that else nothing has solved. But for me these or it 7 months, as 7 years. I have already started to think of somebody the friend. Even has met few times the old friend. But it was disappointed. To badly me with it or him. The husband I like. Here also I live one, the truth with children (at me still the son from first marriage), from loneliness it is simple from mind or wit I descend or go! Here has come here because not that to talk, drink and that there is nobody! All friends have appeared friends to the husband and send away or have left together with it or him. How will get rid of psychological dependence on it or him? How to begin a new life?

Asya
28.05.2004, 15:59
Greetings the namesake! Strange any history - he kak-has explained that why has left - not suddenly in the middle of a dinner has risen and... Farewell for ever - the occasion even should be if the reason is not clear

LEDI SEX
30.05.2004, 04:04
Asya, well what can be love to the person which has betraid you? Personally to me diko as that is possible after all it or this not what to think, but also still to feed for it or him;them feelings, easier absurdity! Be firmer, notice, where the woman gives less attention and shows enough not many feelings to the man, then also its or her price above. Notice, than more woman is subject to display of delicacy, huge love to the man, dependence on it or him, from such and run! And you look, what nibud the stinker, and he at it or her in "fist", and know why because proud never will forgive or excuse, it or she should achieve, achieve its or her Feelings, love, sex! At you is deti-this such happiness to be mother with what not the comparable attitude or relation to a life, in fact to live the loneliness is necessary being pleased, whence such melancholia "... Psychological dependence.. " Let he experiences, that has lost not only relatives cheloveka-you, and the most dear or expensive, that can byt-a daughter. And in general, try or taste it is proud of the first! To submit on divorce, do not wait for it or him, what for he to you such, and I am simply assured, that you will feel much more confidently, be released or exempted from "dependence", think more of the children, and "old" it is not necessary to renew, eat all and New it is more interesting. Success to you

Asenka
31.05.2004, 00:36
You understand, I with you agree about pride, etc. But! To speak easily, and I liked it or him simply madly. Yes, certainly, attitudes or relations began to worsen gde-that for half a year before its or his leaving or care. I am far not a silly woman, but to make something was powerless, believe. And here still the small child, has grown fat, it is borrowed or occupied by children, etc. the Word of honour, never with what did not reproach, simply began be silent often, houses seldom to happen, is eternal in depression, all in itself. And as an occasion has served small skandalchik which became last drop. Has left next day after my birthday, has arranged to me tremendous holiday, I have thought, that that's all right, and here on you. All associates ggovorjat, that its or his behaviour is strange.
Asya! Here I and here, have forgiven or excused me, probably))))

Olga
01.06.2004, 16:26
Dear Asenka! Very much you I understand, all advice or councils what to be strong, to forget about all and to begin a new life - as salt on a wound. How it is possible to begin a new life if old has not terminated? Believe, in the given situation the only thing, that you can make is to wait, when the husband will understand, he has lost what woman and will return. For now you should be prepared for it or this. Begin that replace a hairdress or even change color of hair. Complain, what raspolneli? Reconsider the delivery and start to go more on foot. Even at the slightest changes in a delivery and activity it is possible to achieve good results for short time. Certainly it would be better to enter the name in a sports hall, there you would find new friends and girlfriends, in fact anything so does not pull together as overall aims and interests. Unfortunately you have not written you work or not. If is not present, start to search for job. If yes, try to approach with somebody at job. In general, your purpose on the near future is to change a life radically. Excuse for frankness, but your mistake or error in marriage or spoilage was that you too strongly liked the husband. You simply were its or his shadow. You lived its or his life. You did or made that he wants and as he wants. Probably, to him became intolerable to carry such heavy burden as your love and he has left. But yet all is lost. For the beginning it is necessary to believe in itself and the forces. Do not call to him and do not swear the love, do not beg it or him to return. He fine knows all. Do not blackmail it or him, especially with the child. When he will call try to collect all forces and to be cheerful and unperturbable as though nothing has occured or happened. If he comes to you when to him will take in head, stipulate this question and appoint or nominate to him an exact times, for example, once a week - at you too should be linaja a life (that is that he so thought). If you will use my advice or councils, believe, he will return, but is possible or probable, as though neverojano it did not sound, you do not want it or him to accept, because you will have a new life. Patiences to you and success.

Asya
03.06.2004, 07:01
Olga privilno speaks. To like it or him you soon hardly you will cease is a business long - we will pass or take place years here we do not command. If he kakoj-only will not make muck that you could become angry or begin to hate it or him. It is necessary simply to learn to live the life - let stimulus you will be even - to prove to him, that the person. Think up to yourself a beautiful picture as you will come kuda-that in the old company and everyone will be admired, as you have changed, and as have got prettier will start to look after, pay compliments for you. The case will be presented necessarily and you should be irresistable! Whether I do not know the believer you - I in general not clear faith polukatolichka polumusulmanka - but when something very much would be desirable me I I go to the nearest orthodox temple I put candles and I ask Maiden Maria to help or assist me. I shall be here for Christmas - I shall put for you. Consider or Count, if to you so it will be easier, that your husband has left for business trip far - and at you with it or him it's OK when he calls or comes - be quiet, benevolent - any scandals and reproaches - as though nothing has occured or happened. As though he your best friend. I so conduct myself when I shall swear with the husband - always works. So it will be easier to him to return if he will understand that has made a mistake or an error - but! Here Olga is again right - you can like more already an independent life - but this future. Now it is necessary to play (!!!), it is very good to play full serenity and calmness. Keep we with you!

Lisichkin
03.06.2004, 15:48
It is pleasant to me LEDI SEX. I practically always divide or share;part its or her opinion. Because itself such - beautiful, sex, independent, proud. I constantly repeat about LOVE And RESPECT For! But in fact it operates or works! And muzhchinki divide or share;part my opinion (read Egor's answer to the report Babble). All problems of women ONLY from it or this! Darling Asenka, simply to you it is necessary TO CHANGE the attitude or relation to! Never it is necessary to be dissolved in the man, to live its or his life - to it or him;them it it is not necessary, believe (and to you too)! They hunters, they should achieve, it is pleasant to them! And with woman madly liking it or him to become boringly! Grow fond of itself - and your life will turn over, I to you guarantee it! Healthy egoism is necessary. When you realize it, you will not have problems of psychological dependence. You will see a problem on the other hand is your husband, a burdock, has missed such woman. Tell or say to itself - not ochen-that and it would be desirable... But will carry to another to the man which will appreciate you because YOU APPRECIATE YOURSELVES! Like itself, sneeze on everything, and in a life the success waits for you! It is my motto, I advise to take it or him on a note.

Nic
04.06.2004, 14:17
Lisichkinoj.
Do not spit on men. In fact if we will not be, to what all your diligence? In fact your reasonings are reduced only to odnomu-to raise to themselves the price. And who estimates or appreciates you? The man to which you wish to like.

Nic
04.06.2004, 19:17
To Kuma and Lisichkinoj.
samomnenie-a piece good, only it is inconvenient to go, zadrav a nose to a palate. As though you did not estimate or appreciate yourselves, as though you did not concern to us, but do or make all only so that we were series. With you. Instead of with it or her.

Nic
04.06.2004, 23:00
Dear ladies.
I would not wish to continue discussion in the same tone.
All the same, all of you will remain at the opinion.
And I know odno-the woman is secondary! For the Lord has created the man on an image and the similarity. And only then, from a small slice man's tela-has created you. So, we from the god, and you from a rib.

Casually come in konfu - Asenke
05.06.2004, 01:15
Except for your husband and the old friend in the world still it is a lot of men, and come across ochen-very much even pleasant. Also do not think, that " it is easy or light to me to speak " - it was convinced on personal experience, that nevertheless a wedge by a wedge. Firstly slowly and hardly, but operates or works:-) Success.