PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I sit at a computer and I do not find to myself a place therefore I write. de...

Victoria With
03.06.2004, 21:18
Hello. I sit at a computer and I do not find to myself a place therefore I write. The matter is that my guy (which I on idea should marry in some months) has property postojano to disappear, in sense he calls speaks - I go home, and even at all does not call and very long time reaches up to the house. The answer one - at me such job. That the order sostovljali accepted the goods understood with papers. Thus drink, " to remove or take off stress ". Kills that ja-that I wait, I do not depart from a window, and it or him is not present. Though it would be time to get used... Here and today tazhe history. Well as to it or him still to talk or it is not curable? Suggested to miss, time such attitude or relation to me, but he cries, swears, that all does or makes for me both t. d and t. The item how to be? I start to think, that than one is quieter.

Arina
04.06.2004, 02:57
Good afternoon, Victoria! I suggest you to not spend time at a window, and to try to find to myself any interesting employment or occupation. Make the life filled events - and it will be interesting to communicate with you. Descend or go kuda-nibud with girl-friends, have a good time. But do not go too far - do not try to cause or call its or his jealousy is usually badly comes to an end.
Success to you!

JUlja
04.06.2004, 23:30
Vick, you to it or this soon will get used.:) I live with the husband almost 16 years. He too often is late at job late. Also, as well as your guy, calls, speaks, that soon leaves and vanishes hour on three. I already simply know, that if he has told or said " I shall be through an hour ", earlier, than in two hours to wait senselessly.:) well the workaholic, there's nothing to be done.:) and what campaigns at us in theatre turned out, I shall simply not tell.:) once after theatre it was necessary to call in to it or him;them on job, t. To. To him should by fax to something urgent send, and till the morning he could not wait. Cheerfully. But to live it is possible.