PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know, whether to the address of I address, but nobody can give intelligible otv...

Oksana
04.06.2004, 15:33
I do not know, whether to the address of I address, but nobody can give the intelligible answer or advice or council... Business in that, in November I have got a job in the good organization, on a good post - the legal adviser. But by then it was pregnant. And here in the extremity or end of February I need to leave in the decree, and I do not know, how I shall look in the face to the heads when I shall explain, what's the matter. Now I hide a stomach or belly under wide clothes (the blessing, komplektsija allows). The husband speaks, that I will have troubles, and everyone hold such opinion. But if the husband earned enough, I and was not fixed  up for a job initially subsequently to receive decretal and to feel bolee-less easy, being at home with the kid. How it is better to submit my leaving or care to the decree? Perhaps, to leave simply on hospital, and then to send mum - all to issue for one day? Thanks, Oksana

Bobrov A.E.
04.06.2004, 23:21
If you are measured or going to try to save attitudes or relations with the heads it is necessary to go nevertheless most. Thus, it is better to operate or work through zhenshchin-employees who already have children. If will talk with shefom-the man, try to refer to universality of this problem (it or he in fact too has wife and children). In fact, finally, women with children work much better. If believe, that in 1 year the situation in your company can essentially be changed, send mum. Also cease to hide a stomach or belly!