PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My husband has some for 60. It or he had strangenesses in poved...

Tatyana
04.06.2004, 13:06
Hello! My husband has some for 60. It or he had strangenesses in behaviour. The situation can from looks or appears comically, but me any more up to laughter. It is a question of telephone conversations. As soon as phone call is distributed, the husband appears on a threshold of a room with the intense face. 4 5 minutes he cost or stand in such pose, then throws in a corridor, starts to put on and jumps out on street. It is called " I can not suffer or bear, as you stir or chatter by phone! " Attempts to find out, that so irritates it or him, in what do not result or bring. I conduct an active public life (I supervise over chorus), us often invite to act, it is necessary something to coordinate, settle, help or agreee, settle, help;coordinate, settle, assist;agreee to solve someone's problems. The person I already elderly runs on city I can not. My conversations are not idle talk. At us two rooms and to speak that I to him prevent to be engaged in any business, it is not necessary. Attempts to something to explain encounter a furious view and the squeezed teeth. I experience, scandals I do not like, but also to throw business which is pleasant to me iz-for its or his simple obstinacies, too it would not would be desirable. Such inadequate reaction frightens me. Whether all by way of with it or him?

Buharov J.M.
04.06.2004, 23:20
Hello, Tatyana! If the situation indeed looks or appears how you describe, some bases for trouble are available. Would recommend you in quiet tone, outside of the disputed situation described by you to persuade the spouse to visit or attend vracha-the psychiatrist. Most likely, such behaviour is connected with age changes of activity of a brain and demand a medicamental intervention.