PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to live in one apartment with the husband with whom already everyones for a long time have stopped...

Marina
31.05.2004, 12:45
How to live in one apartment with the husband with whom already any attitudes or relations for a long time have stopped and everyone lives in itself, and the opportunity to part absolutely is not present? Children have grown and live independently, and here - any private life.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 12:02
Ourselves we manage the of destiny. To solve you how to live further...

Kiseleva E.J.
03.06.2004, 00:51
Hello, Marina! Basically the given inquiry concerns to the lawyer, than to the psychologist more. But within the limits of psychology and within the limits of the given conference I can skazaz only otdno: " If not mozhite to change a situation, look at a situation - to another " and " there are no impasses, happen a deadlock view on a situation ". The second aspect, at you is children. If attitudes or relations with them good and warm you could address to them for the help and explain the developed situation. You make a choice in the life, but sometimes to make a choice the help of close people is necessary. The third aspect, to psychologists enough chesto address with such question as yours. At an internal occurring usually there is a psychological support which is expressed in updating your attitude or relation to a situation. There is enough 2 3 h occurrings. The choice is always. The main thing on it or him to be solved.

Hazhilina I.I.
03.06.2004, 06:06
Hello! Marina! Opportunities directly depend on those actions which we make. And actions from our attitude or relation to an event and desires something to change. One my client too thought, that the opportunity to part with the husband is not present. After our job with her she suddenly has found out in herself forces and opportunities to begin or start a new life with other person and the room question was easily resolved.
Hazhilina Irina Ivanovna-psiholoterapevt under the decision of family and personal problems. My data you can esteem, having pressed on krasnenkuju first name, middle initial, last name

Alexander
04.06.2004, 11:09
Dear Marina, your problem or task now to allocate for itself the main thing, and, precisely to solve - that you want, and that precisely do not want. For this purpose you should include or switch on imagination and imagine succession of events. Then, having planned a plan of action proceeding
From the suitable script, you should start to operate or work. But here there is a question, whether you are ready that or to change, whether wish to leave? Can your desires opposite, can you
Wanted that all was adjusted, that your attitudes or relations have returned to former? Also believe, it too in your arms or hand. And a principle of actions the same.

Marina
04.06.2004, 23:03
To all it is very grateful for participation, advice or councils. Thanks. It is a pity, that in such small town as we, is not present the psychologist in general. Successes all and happiness!