PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It seems to me not konfa, and the chat, a chat at least is more convenient in circulation...

Svetlana
18.05.2004, 13:32
It seems to me not konfa, and the chat, a chat at least is more convenient in circulation, more quickly
And still baldeju from o LadySex, in its or her world there are only Leksusy, nurses, supermarkets and so forth the Girl, you would go to people more often, instead of drove on avto:)

LEDI SEX
19.05.2004, 18:36
Svetochka, it is not necessary "baldet", and "to undertake" mind or wit is better, and I simply am stunned, that the majority of clever, too economic women, having children and so "exist", is simple diko, that presently, same not the Stone Age, from here and all troubles that it is not necessary to envy and to be able to make a correct choice is better!

-LEDI SEX
19.05.2004, 21:12
For a long time I wish to ask: you often speak, that when there is no mood, have a seat in the machine or car and go to any club one. And how your husband concerns to such your trips? Also what he at this time does or makes? You are assured, what he also is correct to you, as well as you to him? Excuse for such heap of questions: has collected:)

-LEDI SEX
21.05.2004, 06:38
Still a question, and that then I shall forget! To your husband earning money is easily given, or to have to give all the best on all 100 (as to mine)? Usually people dealing with greater or big money, live in constant stresses (besides from personal experience). And so, me interests, whether to have to resort to your husband to medicine, or kak-nibud consult?

LEDI SEX
21.05.2004, 22:45
nesmejana, I so well understand people, especially in men, therefore my husband - the open book for me, he very correct, decent or considerable, we with it or him have absolutely different character, but he completely supports or maintains my views! He the businessman, but considers or counts me as the standard of the woman, he does not like ladies, which as "cloths" sexual (my expression which was inherited by him!) . And that that he allows me to visit or attend "public" places, type fitness-clubs, bars, he is assured or confident of me, and for me it not that other, how a place for dialogue with friends, at me the girlfriend too many for the husband for businessmen who a lot of time are in business trips, and all this place for dialogue, and what in it or this bad? And I the doctor for the husband, treat it or him "traditionally" and was not present, but he is absolutely healthy, and when too ustanet we are able to have a rest, and he considers or counts, that I - its or his unique Panacea, only it or him LEDI SEX! And the machine or car, yes, is its or his gift by Day of my birth. .i the main thing for all women - it is necessary to be proud, never to be humiliated, and always to remain LEDI, in fact be He the yard keeper, the banker, the sanitary technician, not it defines or determines Soul, and diplomas (them at me two!), forgive or excuse, they in bed are not necessary!!!!!

Herring
23.05.2004, 10:39
Lady, I to any opinion do not join, I in itself, however I shall express to you the opinion... To you there will be big plus if you will not apprehend it in insult. So. I do not trust women, is constant and servilely praising the muzhej-or it from insincerity, or from narrow-mindedness. Then. It seems to me, you pleasure not in pleasure if girlfriends do not learn or find out, how much is your machine or car, what roses you were presented by the husband, how much you spend in a night club... And in fact it is a self-rating, looking to itself of a constant leg. And what for to her to lean or base, when she would not limp... Know, I can not the rights, but I respect with women more, which from myself something represent, but thus do not try to pay to this attention of associates. Everyone see all, nobody is blind and not silly. Simply do not forget, that all in this world so nepostojanno-today on an airplane, tomorrow in a rubbish pit. I know well enough, that is accepted at people of your circle (but notice, I do not shout about it or this) - to the woman visibility of freedom that besides, she has been more operated or controlled is given. On printsipu-breads and shows. .i sit at a leg or foot. The person, the person, zhenshchina-she even at the liked husband not zastrahovana from addictings on storone-and here if with you such happens, guess, than he first of all will punish you, your remarkable husband?) he will undress you and will plant or put on a bicycle)))) - believe, I saw, not once, I know. Simply such as vy-it is a lot of. Such, as on-less. The sad impression is made, that on you the happy lot has fallen, you it or him do not inhale in any way and in any way be not allocated with the happiness with those who " not such rastakoj, as you ".) And in fact it not so. You have grown in poor family?.. .togda much would explain this or thus. Your attitudes or relations keep on sex of you, and babkah-from it or him. Whether so it is firm, whether so it strongly and deeply?.. .prosto know, to me kak-that is closer than the attitude or relation a-lja " the Master and Margarita "... I would like to be glad or pleased for you, Lady, but at me other feeling... I, why that, regret. (

Calibre-lady
24.05.2004, 03:58
I too thought of it or this. Simply it seems to me, that the happy, self-sufficient lives realized in all spheres people, such what you draw yourselves, do not come on this site).

JUlka
25.05.2004, 10:44
Well the Herring, is strong:) Though enter the name on prijom so it is direct all on polochkam! And Lady so yes - kak-that is not strong and it is more imagined than vitally correctly. Though it can and klyovo to live in the thought up world. Success

Marianna
26.05.2004, 14:25
Ochen naglyadno prodemonstrirovana raznitza mezdu umnoy zhenshinoy i deshevkoy. Ya imeyu v vidu viskazivaniya Seledki i Ledi sex. Ne trebuetsya nikakich kommentariev, facts speak for themselves

Huch
27.05.2004, 10:03
JUlka, she only can "treat" women, and before muzhiks is lost)

Herring
27.05.2004, 23:56
I look, you have revived so, what again start me to provoke))) Well then allow to receive the maximal pleasure, tell or say prjamo-on what you provoke me?))))))))))

LEDI SEX
28.05.2004, 03:18
The herring, I thought, that you all grow wiser, than "predatory" a piranha!:))) I for myself, and never than not "kichjus", I have grown far not in poor family, I the unique child in family, studied, worked, as everything", but have quickly understood, what not all happiness in diplomas (burn they a scarlet flame!), at you slips, that it is necessary "to make" career, "to rise" on legs or foots, yes, certainly, but all over again "rise" from knees, and cease to be humiliated before the muzhiks, and to envy! I all time collide or face with opinion such "correct" as you, that having the solid husband and the machine or car (not vulgar, decent...), at once " object become malicious ", and all it with envy, I know, that for certain all is dreamed to have! Good ljubovnichka or the husband, but it not always turns out, because the God punishes and comes true Bibleyoskaja a precept: " Judge yes sudimy will be "! And to you than "Herring" I wish "to be wider" more often and more kindly and never, not knowing the person to not judge it or him on appearance, by position in obshch. To medium and the more so on Well-being then you look and you will turn to the Gold small fish!!!!

The fox
28.05.2004, 23:37
And thought, that Lady will reduce all to envy. In general, for a long time arose upon washing of brains. What for so to brag. Anybody from here present is not proud of at whom what machine or car. People here not behind that come.

-LEDI SEX
29.05.2004, 20:34
It Selyodka-that "correct"!? Well you give!:)

LEDI SEX for the fox
30.05.2004, 09:21
Little girls, yes I "brag" of nothing, you constantly emphasize and ask, who at whom, what husband, a foreign car or not! And me - a fig at whom that, me not in "wildness or absurdity" of the house to have a heap of animals, to not disdain their wool, simply I am surprised why at us so "neterpjat" who presumes to live to itself not " as all "? Whence it is so much "babego" sudachestva, only with envy because Weakly to expose for a door of utterly worthless "spouse", what for to puzzle, what neudovletvorjaet why so live "being arranged", in fact you such class "mistresses"? Why your muzhiks to not be afraid of you to lose, "trepjat" to you nerves, not obespeivajut properly? Therefore chtto it is necessary never to be humiliated and be simple "spletnymi" women, it or him it is boring, it is not necessary to be afraid to behave in bed as on a playground, "dansinge", to not do or make "cult" of education, to not aspire "to make" career, in fact run far not to "pedagogic" aunts, and more likely on the contrary!

Herring
31.05.2004, 12:21
Lady, speak, that want) But you already all have told or said)))) Horosho-have agreed, I have appeared silly. Vy-clever and successful. I agree all))))

The fox-lady
01.06.2004, 09:11
Our muzhiks are afraid of us to lose on less yours, we come to talk here frankly about that that has become painful. Also believe, poor and unfortunate here is not present. There are people who wish to understand itself.

nesmejana
01.06.2004, 17:22
Bravo, the fox!

Herring
02.06.2004, 06:05
The fox, you are humiliated before the muzhik?) and before another's?))))) Dechonki, have quickly admitted, who is humiliated before muzhiks?))) here all the .) and who in a bed or cot loafs?)..

LEDI SEX to all lovely ladies!
03.06.2004, 11:07
So prkrasno! But I wish to receive the answer: why basically the woman in family borrows or occupies far not predominating role? Why many puzzle why husbands do not pay to them attention, what after a birth deteyo will get in dependence, what, from what?? To Me it is simple diko, I "choke" with primitiveness, whether it's nothing all from mind or wit poshodili chto-? Cannot descend or go kuda-nibud " without support " the husband (a bar, night show..)?? Why everyone "become isolated" on the kvartirke, but in fact it is boring to be a boring serving spoon and njankoj, the truth muzhiks "will get away":))))))))

Herring
04.06.2004, 22:47
SHa, Lady! Business or affairs are at all so. Women davnym-for a long time play attitudes or relations with the man a predominating role but provided that she something is separately from it or him. And nobody sits with povarezhkami, and nobody is afraid, that of someone sbezhit-on the contrary, sometimes so get, that would run away already kuda-that, its or his mother)))) Breathe exactly, that you is direct as I do not know... Nevertheless it is good)))