PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt how to understand itself. Already for a long time I suffer from odes...

Oksana
01.06.2004, 09:58
Hello, prompt how to understand itself. Already for a long time I suffer from loneliness. Like both friends are, and the daddy with mum. But is not present series of the person to which I could open the ideas and feelings. In a life I represent optimistku, I joke, I am dared or laugh, only this laughter through tears. All my attempts to open someone terminated in a failure, I inevitably collided or faced with misunderstanding and indifference... Now I already also am afraid to do or make it. Probably, me it would be easier, if I could find the business, employment or occupation which would bring to me pleasure, distracted from sad ideas. Can, you will prompt how to find yourselves?

Maxim
02.06.2004, 01:14
Dear, Oksana, alas, I vrjadli can help or assist you advice or council, and I write it simply because at you a problem precisely same as well as at me... There can be a psychologist to us will help or assist? We shall hope.

Aleksei
03.06.2004, 00:09
Greetings children or guys! problemka at me taka almost! Only here sensation such, that I nobody is necessary! I wish to find myself, something the ... But... Who would help or assist me nibud to understand.

Alexandr
03.06.2004, 02:11
Oksana, mogu vam otkrytsa ja toze odinok, Takich ludej navernoe milliony na svete. Odin iz vychodov pravilno vy sdelala cto napisala v konferenciju. Najti svoj krug na nette. Prosto vas budut znat, nevazno pod kakim imenem i psevdonimom. Prosto podcerk "radista" t. e. vashi probuemy o kotorych pojdet rec ostanutsa neizmennymi. I vam budut staratsa pomoc ostalnye ucasniki konferencii. Esli vy smotrite amerikanskie filmy na temy problemy po psichologii. Tak tam prosto v krugu pacxientov kazdyj rasskazyvaet o sebe, vse vmeste obsuzdajut i eto pomogaet vo pervych ne zamykatsa v sebe. A eto ocen vazno.

Oksana
03.06.2004, 06:02
M-yes, children or guys, gloomy business or affairs at us...
To howl from melancholy hochetsja, and the psychologist kuda-that has got lost...

Gogi
04.06.2004, 18:52
Scha here I see, that melancholy. .a all from bezidejnosti, yes inspirituality, yes from presence of mass of a free time. There is such rasskazik at Chekhov, My life like. There in house painters nobleman has gone. The current that to borrow or occupy in business. And to cry in a vest of friends it is not possible, so because with the same problems. Ksta and how friends, are cried in yours? Can and from your party or side misunderstanding and indifference meet)

Oksana
04.06.2004, 22:13
Greetings, Goghs or Gogi, in that that and a trouble, that I already feel the world vest. And with a free time too discrepancy - I work, I study, at me the father is hardly sick, I had to incur also a part of its or his job, so affairs on a throat. Time for meditations like also is not present, yes only costs or stands that in a throat from nevyplakannyh tears. Constant feeling of loneliness. Yes, to me often address for the help and support, even grandmothers in the bus hurry to share with me the troubles, only I have nobody to be cried. Even at night in a pillow I can not cry - in the morning pridetsja to explain the swelled physiognomy...