PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the direction from state medical uch is required for reception "...

Sasha
04.06.2004, 03:28
Whether the direction from the state medical institution is required for reception "... " (to lay down in specialized clinic on the problems, connected with mental rastrojstvami) to pass or take place any honey the commission?, whether necessarily it to do or make in a place of a registration?, how much or as far as otvetsvenna this procedure for the psychotherapist who is giving out a direction?, and whether these data are brought in a personal card? - all is reduced to my desire less noticeably to pass by my local medical institutions, whether it is possible or probable?

Pronin D.A.
04.06.2004, 20:42
The permit is necessary for a direction in PB from PND (regional). Usually direct or refer to a regional hospital but if the patient (relatives) has agreed independently gde-that " on the party or side " the doctor can give out the permit in the clinic which is not concerning given district. The permit is written out by the psychiatrist, instead of the psychotherapist. If you primarily address PND and receive a direction in hospital of other district, as a rule, it is not fixed anywhere. The extract in PND comes only from regional hospital. If it is a question of clinic of neurosises there is enough direction from the neurologist (data up to PND besides, as a rule, do not reach). Some of my patients managed to lay down in a hospital of other district in general without the permit. As - I do not know. But! Crackling papers (money are called) solve if not everything, much.