PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Silly situation which does not give me rest. Yesterday were on a visit with MCH at zako...

DORA
22.05.2004, 09:05
Silly situation which does not give me rest. Yesterday were on a visit with MCH at zakomoj, she has told history about the friend at which husband has gone on a spree. Also has pulled me to ask at MCH - whether he changed to me? He has joked (as it has appeared then) and I have told or said what yes, well and the beginnings rasprashivat with whom, when and as often. Whether send or have come home and I have asked it or him really it is the truth? He has become angry and has told or said that I absolutely do not understand jokes, and he thought when I at it or him rasprashivala, that eja too I play the fool, and that to him it is not pleasant that I ask such questions, and that it should be a shame to me, t. To. I show that the mistrust to it or him;them. Up to this case I completely have been assured in itself on how much it probably. And now I understand what is it most likely there was really a joke, but any splinter zasela at me in a head and in a head any ideas climb. Modet from that that all has gone not under the scheme or plan planned by me? I that thought that to backs to him this question, and he will tell or say is not present certainly - I like only you. Look or See please at this situaiju from.

Vick
23.05.2004, 23:55
Ideas of climb that the head empty and is borrowed or occupied by nothing

Nika
27.05.2004, 13:30
To some people on mine to like so to live... To think out to itself problems, and to cook in them:))) It is glad, that at you serious problems are not present, but also in these or it do not leave strongly.

Iriska
30.05.2004, 11:07
Tell or Say to him, that he such beautiful, that seems, that girls on it or him should rush, and you should beat off them:))) here also experienced strongly, but you believe him, is simple suddenly cannot beat off...:) and in general on good it is necessary to trust.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 05:20
I look with sorony: you have asked a question and waited on it or him for the certain answer, but such it has not turned out. Now you from a dissatisfaction of the heard answer to a brought attention to the question will search for attributes of change from the MCH and constantly to doubt in itself and its or his sincerity, zadavt all new questions, and not having heard the certain answer to be disappointed in itself and its or his fidelity, business will reach scandals. I offer two variants: 1) not zadavt silly questions. 2) before to ask question MCH, write the answer to him on a prospective question, and at the same time on all the subsequent directing. Then at all of you will be okej.:)))

Lana
01.06.2004, 17:54
DORA, you it is simple probably ustali or zadergalis, the problem is not present. Simply do not lift more this question and if suddenly itself vsplyve tell or say the truth, that very much like the MCH and the story of the girlfriend has simply frightened you.

DORA
02.06.2004, 06:00
All thanks big.

child
04.06.2004, 20:25
And can to you unpleasantly was that he has responded so when the girlfriend series was? The deposit can iz-for it or this still has remained...?