PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I know it all will seem strange. I study, is dressed, I do not fast, me 18 and ho...

Marina
23.05.2004, 21:53
I know it all will seem strange. I study, is dressed, I do not fast, to me 18 and is good myself though it and not modestly sounds. I have fallen in love in the person who has thrown me, married my girlfriend not close, but nevertheless. I was pregnant and very much liked this child and very much it or him
Wanted. But mum would insist what to get rid of it or him,
Has told or said either yours nagulennyj the child or I,
Or live at home or give birth or travail and leave. I have got rid of it or him. Since then the beginnings of kak-are strange for conducting that:
To drink, potojanno to cry, vozrasla any insult on mum, on the girlfriend and in general for the whole world as though, though
I know, what is it it is not correct. Strange ideas on suicide climb, mozht all is close to heart I accept.
Simply I see the girlfriend and it or him...

The anonym
27.05.2004, 05:54
Share the clothes and bread with that who fasts, show care of people which is worse, than you. Believe, the life will find other paints and soundings. Your happiness still ahead.

zuzu
30.05.2004, 21:18
Togda, kogda ti vstretish svoego edinstvenno cheloveka na zemle i viidesh za nego zamuz, vot togda i ocenish povedenie svoei mami. Ti seichas perezivaesh sloznii moment svoei zizni, no vse stanet na svoi mesta i ti poimesh, chto vse, chto ne delaetsa, to delaetsa k ludshemu.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 22:56
zuzu yes it is possible to wait for the only thing all life, and not having met. What for naivety? Marina, will suffice to guzzle and put on, have got to or share, then will understand why you have thrown and have escaped to the girl-friend.

The fox
04.06.2004, 20:20
marina, all at you will be still good, believe! To you of only 18 years, a life ahead, about what you, what suicide!.. Will pass or take place time and you will look or see it at all absolutely other eyes. Time - the best doctor! Keep, the girl-friend, all will be good.