PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Longly waited for occurrence of that only thing with which it will want to be up to the extremity or end...

Lapulja
29.05.2004, 21:37
Longly waited for occurrence of that only thing with which it will want to be up to the extremity or end of the days. Behind brachiums already there was a unsuccessful marriage or spoilage, dreadful divorce - it was necessary to redeem at was or former an apartment for considerable money, to get into debts, presence of its or his general or common child excited a little. Already during that moment there was a friend then only the friend for he was married, and new attitudes or relations were not necessary to me yet. Has helped or assisted to consult with all household problems, to go through accompanying depression. I did not think of development of attitudes or relations - vo-the first, is married, vo-the second, uses beshennym successes at women (and not iz-for money as often happens, that is why, that perfect soul the person and as it was found out later, the perfect lover). But he was very persevering and patient, and when has understood, that I like, became close. 2 years it was excruciated, iz-for the positions of the mistress married the men, any illusions did not feed, and here recently he has made a decision to leave to me. If it is fair, I am glad. But here I shall not understand, why has chosen me? Around of it or him always many simply stunned women, and I such as all - nice (but not super-model), especially do not like to be engaged in a facilities or an economy and cooking and there is no time, character too appeasable will not name. Objectively speaking, well what sense to him to be with me? And he precisely knows my main condition - any levaka (and he has got used to behave freely) and agrees and holds a word that is surprising!

Iriha
30.05.2004, 01:53
It can you consider or count, that you such as everything, and for it or him you samaja-most. And why you consider or count, that he could not grow fond of you such what you are. Unless like only super-models with appeasable character and which like to prepare? Simply believe in the happiness and protect it or him.

IRISHA
30.05.2004, 15:39
Anything surprising. Let around of it or him one thousand stunned women and super-models, but in you he has found, that is necessary for him:)

Face
31.05.2004, 23:33
And, you why have chosen it or him, probably because this person always was series, and " photomodel will not be full ", love by and large, a habit, to the person which vegda series and to rely on it or him it is possible day and night.
You have told or said, he of perfect soul the person.
That has occured or happened to you, is not new. First to you it was lonely, then he always series, "forbidden fruit" has played the role.
Therefore, it seems to me vainly, you, worry.
Certainly, everything, can happen to not foresee, and that nemenee, to you has carried, that he has appeared series.

Nata
02.06.2004, 03:01
Do not search for sense - be simply happy, and happy people the most beautiful!

John
03.06.2004, 10:40
And you about it or this at it or him ask:-)

Alina
04.06.2004, 15:28
You have reminded me the moment from film " the Service novel " when Myagkov does or makes the offer Friendlich: well what for I to you have surrendered, at me two children, they a burden t t. d.... vobshchem I to you not pair... Remember?;-)) actually - most oboldennaja the woman for it or him it you - whence to you the nobility, what highlight was found by him in you? The man will not throw the family hurriedly, on sammo business - it is always more complex or difficult to men to make such decision but if they will solve - it means iron! I congratulate also happiness to you from the bottom of the heart!