PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, very much I require consultation. I long time suffer from navja...

Gloria
25.05.2004, 06:03
Hello, very much I require consultation. I long time suffer from obsessional "habit", namely, plucking out of eyelashes and brows. I can not recollect, when it has begun, but, approximately, 6 years ago. Now to me 31, at me the husband, two children. Anybody never actually noticed in me of changes, though I now have not enough eyelashes (even the husband), helps or assists cosmetics. I very much am afraid, that once somebody will notice, I understand, what is it any psychological dependence or a neurosis because, despite of everything, I pull out again and again, receiving thus the certain pleasure. Dear doctor how me from it or this to get rid???

Simona
28.05.2004, 21:12
Try to look after more thoroughly legs or foots, do or make more often a pedicure, it is desirable independently, it will distract you from dependence. Resnitsy-same GIFT or FOR NOTHING DIVINE for the woman!

Gloria
30.05.2004, 23:59
Thanks, Simona. I understand this all, many times to myself spoke, especially by nature I have very long, dense eyelashes, but no conscious ideas help or assist

Simona
01.06.2004, 15:53
My seven-year synulja, having come from school, began to search for scissors. I shall not describe, that he is very beautiful, similar to the girl, huge dark blue eyes and dlinjushchie black eyelashes, the rest too is good, but not in it or this a short... To him the girl who strongly is pleasant, has told or said. That eyelashes are bent and are similar on devchachi. I have asked, what we shall do or make by scissors? TO CUT EYELASHES!!! I have given him scissors, a mirror and have asked podozhat while I shall tell as he will look or appear after the ekzekutsii. The son has burst out laughing with all the heart (it is necessary to admit, that my imagination was not a limit, has recollected everything, that could!) and he has changed the mind. Probably and to you it is necessary to talk to someone simply...., instead of derazhat in itself?:-)

Kiseleva E.J.
04.06.2004, 13:48
Hello, Gloria. Voobshche-if to look or see at it it is serious, the given habit has the clinical name, namely a trichotillomania (frustration of habits and inclinations). Specific treatment is not present, the basic target of therapy - the stress caused by a disputed problematics which, probably, is available for you and was. What has occured or happened 6 years ago? Here from here also begin rassledovnie.