PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist advice or council, please. To my son 3 years. 3 months naz...

Julia And.
02.06.2004, 19:28
Hello, help or assist advice or council, please. To my son 3 years. 3 months ago the beginnings to stammer. The stammering is not constant, but only when he is raised or excited. Such sensation, that he hurries up. Repeats the first syllable of the first word of the offer. The boy very erethitic, mobile, emotional. To what doctors it is necessary to address still, except for the psychotherapist. How we should react to it? Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
03.06.2004, 16:34
First of all ask, that the child has kept silent some days. Quite often it helps or assists. It is necessary to address to the neuropathologist and the logopedist. But usually regularly a stammering start to treat later - to years to 5 7.

Asya
04.06.2004, 04:11
At me the son too at this time has started to stammer - doctors what is it a speech and information overload have told or said - we submitted any preparation with Bromum and all has passed or has taken place without a trace. Then at Sprka has read through what is it at boys in 2 3 years happens often