PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Very much it would be desirable to be cried to you. Recently I was at friends...

Elena
02.06.2004, 12:18
Hello. Very much it would be desirable to be cried to you. Recently I was at friends of my mum. They discussed zhihn, children, as always. And I just shall soon act. And tutu they ask me: " And whom you wish to become? " I have told or said, that would be desirable the psychologist, and can also the psychiatrist if it will turn out. And they me: ".. budzhesh loonies to treat? Yes at them de the roof has gone... " And suddenly mnen became so it is insulting. To me still never was so unpleasantly. To me it was insulting not for itself, not for its or her words, and for people who address for the help to psychiatrists and psychologists. I in the childhood have gone through very strong a neurosis, awful obtrusivenesses, it turns out, and about mejan it was possible gvooirt, that a roof poehaal, n osejchas all normalizovalos. I do not understand, why such people should be called loonies? For what people so offend each other. She too could okazatsja on a place of any chelvoeka, suffering a schizophrenia, or it or she could have an obtrusiveness. As she could such tell or say, itself I do not understand. And now I think, that if with mnjo something happens, for example, too as she speaks I shall go through crisis and a roof will go, nobody will understand me and will not support or maintain. Tell or say, please, and how psychiatrists otnojasjatsja to such people? With we understand or too scoff nazh them and their problems? And whether people at whom how speak others " the roof goes are guilty? "

Gorbatov.
02.06.2004, 22:55
Friends of your parents short-sighted and silly people. Believe to me. All we, as they say " Go under the God ". Do not pay to such people of attention.
It prenebrezhitelno-the lordly attitude or relation to the faces suffering psiho-by emotional frustration, an attribute of low culture and features of mentality. If the husband or the son of your friends smokes, not speaking already about abusing alcohol he (they) already also concern to group of people at which, on their classification, " the roof has gone ". In the international classification of alienations 10 revisions are mentioned " dependence on tobacco ". And, if your friend, suffers habitual insomnia and, with the purpose of struggle against her, prinmaet is regular for the night Corvalolum or Valocordinum, at it or her too " there has gone a roof ", and in a square. Insomnija + dependence on Fenobarbitalum (luminal), the most active substance in structure of drops of Corvalolum, it already also psiho-emotional frustration. Russian psychiatry, since S.S.Korsakova's times, always differed humanism and love to mental patients. Another matter, that during totalitarian times to the USSR, psychiatry used as struggle against heterodoxy. But as speak "Every family has its black sheep".

Malvina
03.06.2004, 00:47
Hello, help or assist please: wished to heal a wound of unfortunate love, has gone to the psychoanalyst. Has fallen in love with the psychoanalyst. What to do or make? To replace the psychoanalyst? To tell or say to him? It is a shame and is terrible.

Elena
03.06.2004, 16:37
Thanks big, the dear doctor.))) me it became easier after your words. At its or her husband and the truth of a malfunction. He accepted narcotics. And she still so speaks on others. Henceforth I shall not pay attention to such people. Thanks you big!))) I am glad, presently there are such good psychotherapists, as you.))) It would be desirable to be in the future the same good expert, as well as you.)))

The psychologist
04.06.2004, 01:46
Yes, to me too doctor Gorbatov is very nice. And to you I wish to tell or say, at me the girlfriend, vot-here the psychiatrist, once and it was expressed, " and these our loonies, a pancake, horror! " And ja-that to her wanted about the reference or manipulation in occasion of fobich. A neurosis to the psychiatrist and tablets, a cat. Has given, to tell! It is good, that was not in time))))) Since then I do not communicate almost with her. And this future generation of doctors! To its or her patients you will not envy..... And recently has learned or has found out, that this girl "has substituted" and has run away from the grazhd. The husband, my friend. I felt, that she uses it or him, but dok-tv was not. Here I also think: for certain both these things are indicative and connected with conscience and human honour....