PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I want the second child, but I am afraid, that I shall become too adhered to the husband and zavisi...

Lena
25.05.2004, 06:15
I want the second child, but I am afraid, that I shall become too adhered to the husband and it is dependent. I can not leave, if it or this it will want to me. I hate dependence.

Huch
26.05.2004, 14:47
For 150 dollars in a month it is possible njanku otiskat, awake are independent, or on independence to work))

Herring
26.05.2004, 20:37
She not speaks about it or this. Lena, in general, to the woman is better then to give birth or travail to the child when she bolee-menne is assured that can bring up and live it or him with it or him. So chto-all over again consider or count, and potom-want.)

Lena
28.05.2004, 08:30
Njanka-it not that, native mother is necessary to the child, that in the child will enclose, will receive. All career will depart to hell, and financially to not provide two children of one, if that.

Huch
29.05.2004, 10:50
Will be good young njanka, the husband awake more often to see houses). I to you, not suggesting to take the woman from street, for this purpose there are special firms. At times children like more njanek than the mothers)

Herring
30.05.2004, 13:20
Huch, you again for the .) you that in pure or clean rjadishsja in a bog you climb. Kolbasit you not - children's.)

Huch
31.05.2004, 05:11
Such I an essence - kolbasishchie)

Herring
31.05.2004, 10:07
So time kolbasit, means something in you ferments))) You are unbalanced, means is not quiet. What you disturbs?) and unless happy in all respects the person can be restless?) when kolbasit-it in fact so)

Huch
31.05.2004, 16:12
The out-of-date scheme or plan of definition at you.
I am very quiet, uravnoveshan..))

Herring
01.06.2004, 21:20
Your words have reminded me a joke about the hedgehog, kotryj was engaged in auto-training. It is not a pity, tell it or him I can, so gestures are necessary, and a joke salty enough.) good, what difference in the extremity or end kontsov-let at me will be the out-of-date definition.

Lena
02.06.2004, 12:11
Schaste-it in aspiration to its or his achievement, instead of in an end result so the trouble and happiness are quite compatible. It as in sekse-process, instead of an end result is important.

LEDI SEX
03.06.2004, 17:28
Well here again "sovkizm"! Yes that you, my pretty are afraid of something, you that without arms or hand and legs or foots? Lena, you wish to give birth or travail to the second child - give birth or travail! Also do not take in head "to lower" or omit" a head, therefore and muzhichki it feel, so concern. If certainly you are assured of the elect on all of 100 % then forward, and there is nothing in it or this bad and if sobiraeshsja to leave, something means in itself does not arrange, then all a suspension, think properly, but believe, children not an occasion for "deduction" polovinok! Remember: you give birth or you travail not to him, and for yourself or for general welfares!!!