PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for advice or councils, I is valid to you is grateful! Family it is not simple wives...

TERY
02.06.2004, 11:52
Thanks for advice or councils, I is valid to you is grateful!
Family it is not simple zhena-as the free supplement which erases, cleans or removes, prepares, gives birth or travails to children, in family it is necessary to work, and not just to allow to like itself. I worked one!
But he now fair ha-ha-ha! To Me from it or this should be klevo!
And in occasion of changes (Tatyana) is separate conversation. My husband the former narcomaniac and for this reason at it or him sometimes arose turbulences (me ppreduprezhdali psychologists), I tried to help or assist him always. And having forgiven or excused it or him I far have not lost heart! It, oh as is not simple!
And eshchee, I was on guest evening in life spring, people which leave from training kaki--that inadequate. All of them kiss, embrace, even I (and they saw me for the first time) have got under it obtselovyvanie. Present, I such, all in the tragedy and here on me people fly and speak: all super, we like you: chmok, chmok, you such unearthly, at you such eyes: chmok, chmok! %))) I have felt myself in branch of a madhouse! Really it is necessary there pojtti what too to go mad %)))
If somebody was on this training share impressions!

ksy
03.06.2004, 13:07
Sounds as full idiocy, this training... There not without hypnosis, probably? I certainly sharply speak, but Teri, IT is necessary for YOU? To you 28 more, still there is time to begin all over again both family, and love, and career...