PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is tired from authoritativeness of the husband! Firstly it was pleasant to me - strong, proud, vl...

Olga
30.05.2004, 17:29
It is tired from authoritativeness of the husband! Firstly it was pleasant to me - strong, proud, imperous, the owner of a life, for such as behind a stone wall. Also has solved, that I shall correspond or meet liked (he strashe me... For 17 years). It has turned out - in the house the order (always), warmly, cosy, every day to him purely ironed rubpshka, fingers on trousers, the pure or clean footwear, nosochki, platochki all lays on polochke, itself uhozhena, is tidy, stylishly and tidy dressed, an easy or a light;a mild make up, unostentatious, dear or expensive perfum. But stla to notice, that its or his authoritativeness began "to throttle" me - not those films I look, nevsegda I act as he speaks, from job it or him "send away or have left" because I insisted on long-awaited holiday (has forgotten, that has come and has joyfully informed, that we go, that I and he we require rest), has grown lazy in sex - the initiative only on me - went together to the sexologist, has told or said, that all has understood, that is necessary to him to vary, but I not dlozhna to hurry it or him. I do not hurry - I wait - about one year, the same situation. At all thus, he all does or makes on the house ("man's" duties), contains the machine or car presented to me, indulges me gifts (sometimes to the detriment of itself)... But here these or it, from its or his point of view of "trifle" - poison to me a life. I do not know, it can my raised or increased suspiciousness, can still that? I do not feel rest in soul or douche, especially iz-for its or his passivity in sex - doubts everyones bad creep in...

Vick
01.06.2004, 05:57
You work?

For Vick
01.06.2004, 10:19
Yes, I work.
In the large foreign company.

Marina-Kiev
01.06.2004, 14:10
- To mine he has simply become impudent, if he ceases to carry out the straight lines man's objazannosti-you try or taste also female to do or make through time.

Olja
01.06.2004, 21:18
At times all this cleanliness and naglazhennost can bore..

The mouse
03.06.2004, 10:16
Here so devchenki also make the wrong choice the husband))) the remarkable muzhik (from the big letter))), strong, resolute, etc. Seems, and in a joint life there is, what he tochno - and to what, it or him surprises, what your desires do not coincide from it or him, etc. Well here to tell or say?.. .popali you))) as with the years, the person can change only in the inferior party or side)) So either to suffer or bear, or to get or start the child, or to search for other husband)))))