PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Probably I have incorrectly addressed, but if mozhete-advise...

Irina
02.06.2004, 04:38
Good afternoon. Probably I have incorrectly addressed, but if mozhete-advise. Half a year I live in a nervous status. That the child difficultly got used to sadu-4 months of wild hysterics, then with the husband of a problem. I am already broken on any trifle, even when who that champs, I already rasterzat am ready, have then pulled hard bolezni-that temperature of 2 weeks kept, then with a flu have had been ill, after a flu in 3 days slegla with an angina, then to an ear have passed, then by a female part was treated. Then suddenly the psoriasis has got out. The doctor has written " on a background of stress and weakening of an organism " the Psoriasis me has finished absolutely. Never such was, now declare or announce, what is it chronic. I drink Novopassit a month, but does not help or assist. I understand, what " all illnesses or diseases from nerves " but how these nerves to treat? I cannot calm or abirritate myself as at auto-training, it is necessary to pay to fine stimuluses of attention. I understand, that became simply become hysterical. How treat such statuses? What to have a drink, to calm down and come to a normal status? Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
02.06.2004, 19:52
It is necessary will address to the psychotherapist, to pass or take place a course of an internal psychotherapy.

Gorbatov.
02.06.2004, 22:58
Similar on a nervous breakdown (nervosism). On its or her background there was a weakening immunity, from here and frequent infections which only have aggravated your asthenia.
Treatment: sedative, fortifying agents and immunostimuljatory, it is better than a phytogenesis (vysokodozirovannye preparations of Valeriana, mellisy and hop, Leonurus, vitamins of group In, E and ascorbic k-that, tincture of a root zhen-shenja, Chinese limonnika, injections of Pantocrinum, an acupuncture with a moxa. And certainly, a psychotherapy face to face at doctor Tolokonina.