PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Men, a question mainly to you. Tell or say please, whether it is pleasant to you...

Alla
26.05.2004, 14:58
Men, a question mainly to you. Tell or say please, whether it is pleasant to you when the woman of the first shows the initiative to setting attitudes or relations with you, and whether you from it or her wait for it or this? In what cases to you it is pleasant, and in kakih-is not present. How to not admit or allow search?

D
27.05.2004, 11:02
All especially individually. There are men who nepriemljat similar, but very much dexterously come across on a hook of courageous women. And the some people only also wait the initiative from the best half of mankind, but then them and condemn. Looking that you interests and it is necessary in advance even nemozhechko to know character of your elect, to own about itself the information. Try, all can will pass or take place smoothly. Success!

J
28.05.2004, 19:32
Vesyolenky the answer from "D". Everywhere - is not present. D such spirit. And even it would be interesting to another: can or cannot reach the ending in this business? If attitudes or relations fleeting, sometimes named by casual communications or connections your initiative should be present by all means do not interest. But in that case the word "initiative" not so approaches or suits. You up to the mors cannot tell or say: " All. The moor has made the business ". You will make only when will die and a second earlier.
I, for example, at all do not understand iz-for what questions " are born is necessary or it is not necessary ". You have an interest, there is a desire so show this "initiative"! But it would be very strange, if the initiative showed only for the sake of the application or statement of this initiative.
I do not know as to all doctors, psychologists with psychiatrists and we designate honey. Brothers with sisters together, but me for a long time were already bothered with psychology of preschool age, when to the girl: " u-tju-tju ", and to the boy: " That you, stervets, in boots pisaesh! To an angle go! " And your question, Alla, that plan: what should she do or make, and what he? To Me so sees what to do or make everyone owe that is necessary. Also it would be good, if everyone did not introduce in this something absolutely to him not inherent, borrowed otkuda-that. In itself define or determine for the beginning: what yours, and what you have peeped and on yourself have tried on? As will understand - whether a question about it "is necessary" will disappear by itself. And about all of you muzhiks up to one will tell or say: " Here it is the woman! "

M
30.05.2004, 02:27
1) In 90 % yes, the initiative of women at acquaintance to like men.
2) we Wait certainly, your sign, a hint that you proojavili the interest, well and if the direct text, it is absolutely good. ONLY it happens so seldom, that is possible vosprinjajat as a dirty trick.
3) It depends on, whether you like it or this the man. If yes, he with pleasure will apprehend your initiative, t. To. Men it is terrible to be afraid of refusal of the liked woman. My opinion - is unconditional yes!
4) About search - look on a situation. After you have dared to show the first the initiative, turn for the man. It is necessary to look, whether he is able to be grateful for the shown feelings. If He perceives your "carings" on beastly, as due, it not your person.
Short deviation. I do not know, it is how much close to a subject:
One I (not taken place as liked) the friend is convinced, that the initiative of acquaintance, caring, display of signs on attention and t. Item - exclusively a prerogative of men. She considers or counts, that prince should fall down its or her balcony together with a horse, and rattling an armour will beg it or her even about a smile. It beautifully, romantically, but.......
To her 30, but enthusiasts it is not observed yet.

ZJU
30.05.2004, 07:35
In no event! Do not show the slightest initiative! It is necessary to you to put out only though a part of the vertex from an entrenchment as will carry and there and then all brains. Bullets now entirely with smeshyonnym the centre of gravity. And the sniper does not doze! Whether on that you go safely to tell or say about necessity of the initiative? Suddenly it is the hidden enemy, what only and waits from you for any mistake or error? The entrenchment is reliably, is sometimes dry and it is possible suhariki to chew. And here to attack to go, jumping out from an entrenchment of the first, I would not advise you. For vyprygivanija there are commanders, all of them in this attack and lift. You should find that commander, that siganyot the first on the open district. If he will not fall down at once it is possible and behind it or him potrusit, dozhyovyvaja suharik. And here you will not understand: who was the hero from two? The one who has shouted " Forward! " Also has provided the relatives pohoronkoj, or the one who, chewing suharik, has remained tselyohonek and has promoted in connection with the natural charge of the administrative board.
Easier. Invent to itself a superfluous physiognomy and "attack" to her.

Alla
31.05.2004, 15:36
And if the man avoids me because he is not assured or confident of the physical opportunities though I know, what to him is interesting? Whether costs or stands? Once at us it will turn out normally, we shall admit or allow, so chto-each subsequent times to me too a great lot of forces to put? He is afraid to be not at height.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 20:34
Pravilno vam sovetujut ne speshite

ZJU
02.06.2004, 11:52
A-a-and, so you about it or this. Excuse, that at once it is not has reached or is not cunning. Well, in that case there is too a variant of behaviour, in own way. Notice! I take only the tested variants which have been checked up, so to say time. Any, even the most beginning or starting psychologist, will confirm, that takes place to be and such " sincere exercise ". You should believe in the "karmu" (I while in inverted commas have tired out or have driven it or her, for allegorical meaning). If you would not like " to invent to yourselves of physiognomies " you can quite believe in this or thus most "karmu". Basically, the result will be the same. If only "karma" was corresponding or meeting.
And on the future, Alla, ask questions in corresponding or meeting instances. Here people fractures a head how to understand, and you it appears up to such depths in comprehension of reflections of your object send in addition or have reached, that to another while did not dream.

Alla
02.06.2004, 20:10
ZJU, can, I and have reached depths of object. But only you express the ideas so floridly, that I behind them am not in time. To me that is easier.