PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem: I do not transfer or carry on spirit of drunk people, to with...

Lena
12.05.2004, 20:04
Hello! At me such problem: I do not transfer or carry on spirit of drunk people, unfortunately my husband likes sometimes to drink and iz-for it or this at us there are quarrels. I am am disturbed by that when the husband drunk I concern to it or him;them as to the another's person, me he protiven, it or him it is completely not a pity to me, once he has come beaten or hackneyed, but I have remained almost indifferent to them. If he would come sober I from mind or wit has descended or gone. I very much like it or him, but when he drunk in me kakbud-other person speaks that. It disturbs me, I mind or wit understand, that if the person likes, all is peer to him as looks or appears its or his liked. I turn out do not like?

tusja
15.05.2004, 09:16
I very much understand you. At me one relative suffers from an alcoholism. When we make related came to see, I since the childhood on such have seen enough... Then it was expressed that me korezhilo when I saw my husband slightly yvpivish. And terribly morbidly reacted if he drank vodka, though 1 pile. And it most of all extends on relatives, is simple people me irritate less. And here on mine MCH I too snatch, when he having drunk, prismatrivajusko to all attributes and I saw. Explain to the husband that cannot see its or his drunk. Likely, at you too any reasons on this disgust are.

Lena
15.05.2004, 18:27
Yes, you are right tusja at me since the childhood disgust such has gone, but unfortunately conversations with the husband in what have not resulted or brought. .prosto very much it would not be desirable to be the quarrelsome wife, most it is not pleasant to saw. How most to learn to concern to such situations more easy?

tusja
18.05.2004, 11:45
Likely, with humour. Try to not argue, in general it is less with it or him we conceal good to talk. And that for certain hardly that in a bottle climbs, argues, is dissatisfied and tp. I judge or I shall narrow on the . And I also in love starts to speak, and at the colleagues, to me on job calls. But it only amuses me.

VA
19.05.2004, 22:29
And " that for wines if the man " will drink superfluous. Not, you do not like it or him. I do not believe) while trezvyj-still you suffer or bear and on drunk forces your ladies' and does not suffice

Lena
23.05.2004, 17:54
Know, VA, if it was not so often I would concern probably to it or this on another, but the constant smell peregara beats off desire even to kiss it or him, not that that greater.

Illarion
25.05.2004, 08:38
Lena, problem at YOU. The husband while you do not change will drink. As soon as will throw off zatsepku (probably, by means of the psychoanalyst) he to drink will cease (then and pyot!).

Lena
26.05.2004, 21:47
The problem in that pyot that he not from a life bad the at home looking in a mirror, and at job with friends, is cheerful it, relaxs or is relaxed he so..

Illarion
28.05.2004, 15:54
No, a problem NOT in it or this. See below.

Lena
28.05.2004, 19:51
Why you so are assured, Illarion? You faced similar problems personally? (excuse if the question has seemed to you not modest)

Illarion
31.05.2004, 02:58
Yes, collided or faced! Understand, its or his behaviour komplimentarno to yours, in fact you - informed vessels. But it is simple so you hardly will manage to release or let off a situation. Though now there are books with the description of the necessary techniques.

lena
31.05.2004, 17:05
I would like concrete advice or councils as me correctly to behave in such situations: with humour to not pay attention or supervise it or him? It should seems to me that with a problem to consult not one I or you consider or count that a problem only at me?

child
02.06.2004, 12:15
We have left!