PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GOOD AFTERNOON, the doctor. At me such problem. To me 20. 5 I communicated with mo...

Light
19.05.2004, 21:46
GOOD AFTERNOON, the doctor. At me such problem. To me 20. 5 I communicated with the young man, but recently we have left, in this connection at me depression has begun... I have school friends (to it or him;them on 25), it basically guys, they very good, and the main thing friendship, that simply one so strongly appreciate all and all for one (and it is proved!!!) And so, they in every possible way try to amuse me, do or make everything that I have more quickly left a status of depression. In obshchem-that it at them very well turns out. But here my mum skeptically concerns to our friendship, afraid, that I shall make something not that, each time when I leave speaks me "reasonable" Well how much It be possible!!! Me never release or let off for the night, anywhere, well only if on for new year, all normal people at my age for a long time walk at night as we not in the street sit, and houses or in clubs. If I was not present, she constantly writes and calls to me on mobile... Does not sleep while I shall not come, though I speak I'm fine, it is not necessary to wait for me. When I come home she or swears, that iz-that I have come among night she will not sleep tomorrow on job, or in general ceases to talk to me or starts to tell terrible histories about venereal diseases. And here it is not clear, I with anybody do not have there any attitudes or relations. I know all of them girls. I know, that me they respect iz-with that I am able myself correctly message. It is pleasant to her when I sit at home and I miss, though itself and she and the daddy can easy leave to walk up to the middle of night. Already cunningly that they walk and happen on holidays and parties more than I. Prompt please, that to me to do or make with mum, in fact I want and with her normal attitudes or relations and with friends to walk too I want.

Igor
20.05.2004, 11:21
And mum of the right! She warns that feels maternal heart. Also that for the attitude or relation to parents: " send in addition or have reached what walk on parties more, than I "? Yes they adults, but not old, so in fact? And let walk... To mum it is sick for you, that has left the guy that depression has begun. Advice or council is those: priglasi mum to reduce you to the psychologist. Believe, all kogda-that bad comes to an end, then the new and novel coil of a life, as a rule, good begins...

To Igor
22.05.2004, 02:03
My mum vobshche does not guess, that at me depression in this occasion, she does not know much and wishes to know, she considers or counts, that have left and good, will think... She simply wants that I sat at home. That bad I come to an end in a course, but a problem not in bad, and in misunderstanding. Here and all skaz!!

Igor
23.05.2004, 09:34
You as egoistichna and too do not understand mother. Tell or say to her about depressi, talk, as with the best _ she can not understand it or this.

Cloudberries
23.05.2004, 23:24
First answer a question: Why to you 20, and to school friends - 25. You the child prodigy or your friends school - vtorogodniki chronic?:) do not take offence. Igor of the rights.

Fantazerka
24.05.2004, 22:41
- To mine here a problem in mum. She that the daughter was happier than it or her does not want. That's all.

Light
25.05.2004, 17:06
I look all such clever, and anybody and has not given efficient advice or council. Why to me 20, and to it or him;them 25??? Yes because are friends not only of those who with you in one class studies, and with those who uchavstvuet in KVN and other school actions, with those who helps or assists to organize all even having left school..... It would be desirable to hear advice or council of the present or true psychologist, instead of it is simple by passing or taking place people......

Nile
27.05.2004, 08:10
So Svetik then straight internally to it or him;them darling, to this present or true psychologist and to run it is necessary for you, instead of letters here to write unintelligible...

___
27.05.2004, 21:44
Intelligible you mine that you on the girl have thrown? Svetik, certainly, fears of mum nebespochvenny. I in a youth constantly heard from mum, leaving on parties " the Head do not lose! " Mum is mum, she will always worry and experience, as though docha nonsenses has not done. Me those mums, which on a drum or reel, where shljaetsja surprise the daughter and with whom. Your mum is familiar with your friends? I advise to invite in them on a visit and to acquaint with the mother. By the way, and you work? At your age it would be time to be already financially independent. It will change the attitude or relation of parents to you, you will already perceive as the adult, independent person, instead of rebenka-spinogryza. And misunderstanding between children and parents - an eternal subject, earlier I with mum never on souls or douches talked, and now we - as girlfriends. But it comes with the years, in a youth there is no comprehension, patience, wisdom. Here I also wish it or this to you!

Light
28.05.2004, 18:47
Yes I 3 years already work, and I receive it is not not enough, is material myself I provide, to crying for study and I help or assist... And letters I write because interestingly to learn or find out simply that little men everyones think........))))))

Fantazerka
30.05.2004, 08:18
And, Light, time you here little men ispytuesh, means I to you has correctly responded:))))

Dervika
30.05.2004, 15:18
I not the psychologist, but... sorri, tozh I shall tell or say.
___ And Fantazerka have correctly told or said. Yes you and itself fine understand, that this problem eternal and all through it have passed or have taken place. Suffer or bear while, talk, convince and be assured, that in due course the attitude or relation to change) Parents under the stamp of trouble frequently egoistichny in relation to children, but it not from a harm). And you fine understand it... .ili is not present? And that here little men write to you to take offence at all does not cost or stand, therefore as everyone through the prism looks + all will not see in several terms)
Here, well success) I by the way too such have tested, but from 17 years in other city the vein and when years still in 20 21 home came, by the way too already worked, spoke: " Mums, and it is possible on to take a walk I descend or go... "
So this everything is not terrible, and is usual)

Light
30.05.2004, 17:05
Fantazerka, ___, Dervika thanks you, dear or expensive))))

Nik
01.06.2004, 07:41
Light be not upset. To me 16 at me the same problems, but I struggle and I do not complain, and then probably it is necessary to think up other approach to parents. You need to think above this question once again and to solve (between the psychologist or by the personal decision of a problem) In fact to you any more 15 or 16 years...

P. S.
If you want, that to you would respond vrach-write:
Personally (a name of the doctor)
CHto-something of type of it or this. I wish your of good luck in this question

It is glad
02.06.2004, 10:43
Light, the some people "cheloveki" as you have desired to be expressed, think SO: not an animal your mum! Means there is a reason to insert to you under the full program and you do not speak this reason for us.