PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I became the best friend to the person whom I like above all.....

Not important
28.05.2004, 03:54
I became the best friend to the person whom I like above all... I have run into it, and in obshchem-that it or this wanted. But I even did not assume, that I shall feel to that I feel. We poznakomlilis when it or he had not the most good period in a life. I have supported or maintained, tried to amuse, we talked about a miscellaneous much, and have much in common found... And on it or this all. And I like it or him now and what to do or make simply I do not know... I its or his best friend, in it or this was not present doubts, he always addresses to me if something not so, shares everything, and I know, that is necessary to him more than someone... But how to be with love?

Too it is unimportant
29.05.2004, 10:13
And it or he has a girl?

Daisy
30.05.2004, 06:44
It is good, when with it or this begins. The main thing that has proceeded love and at it or him. But it as will turn out. Hope.

Calibre
30.05.2004, 10:23
I think, that if to me was years 19, I would admit to him love, and then would look or see at reaction. Because if it is meek or unrequited, it is better to not spend in vain time, to leave and to not be excruciated. Though, certainly, priznijami it is possible it or him it is possible and to frighten finally... No, it is better to wait. Eventually. He, as the man, can react to you absolutely.... And here still that, has forgotten absolutely: the friendship between the man is impossible basically, means, if to you it is good smeste is a love, is simple he about it or this, maybe, yet does not know. Wait chut-hardly and success.)

Tier
31.05.2004, 19:14
And the close friends during the certain periods of a life sometimes have ideas " and what, if?... " And first of all, how to turn events depends on the woman. Try, that he has seen in you not only the friend, especially you well should know, that for it or him it is important in the sincere plan.

Not important
01.06.2004, 02:33
Likely, I really should wait... Admit to him I cannot. Vo-the first, because to me already for a long time not 19, and in it or this too a difficulty - almost five years of a difference not in my advantage or benefit... Vo-the second, I am afraid to lose it or him let even as the friend if I admit... Suddenly he will stop our dialogue that ostensibly me to not injure...
Girls at it or him now are not present (more correctly a constant not present, about single occurrings I do not know). He only has told or said, that recently to it or him;them the girlfriend who has thrown it or him even before our acquaintance (he longly has tried to return experienced it), has asked me advice or council, to forgive or excuse it or her or not (that is actually - to renew attitudes or relations or not). But he and has not informed then, that vse-taki has solved, and me has not had the heart to ask a detail..
I became the terrible coward now...

young
01.06.2004, 23:07
THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THE MAN AND THE WOMAN VERY MUCH WEAKENS AT OFFENSIVE or APPROACH OF NIGHT... TRY IT or THIS vospolzovatsja.

IRISHA
02.06.2004, 10:02
Difference in the age of it not a handicap so it is not necessary to reflect on it or this. Friendship - good base for love so if yourself yourself you will correctly conduct all can pererasti in the novel.