PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a little bit unusual question. As it is possible to explain that fa...

Vadim
31.05.2004, 18:27
Hello. At me a little bit unusual question. As it is possible to explain that fact, that two different girls, at various times, with which at me were not any intimacies, only mutual sympathy, and me for 30, and to it or him;them accordingly 14 and 19 years, one of them mine plemjanitsa can, and other distant relative, have led itself a little bit strange under the attitude or relation to me. We met relatives at the airport. Washing 19 years or summer niece, zdorovajasso all unexpectedly passs by me, and next day apologizing speaks, that saw me, but has not greeted. About the same but under other circumstances was and with another 14 years or summer girl. If it is possible explain to me, what is it can mean and advise how to behave, please, in such situations. Thanks

Olechka
02.06.2004, 05:29
Vo-the first, at this age obchno girls like to themselves enhanced attention of men, let even relatives, vo-the second, can you it or him is simple - to a drum or reel (all depends on good breeding), and in the third, not clearly your reference or manipulation here, can you and are interested in attention matured and rastsvevshih nieces? Aaaaaa??

Sasa
02.06.2004, 09:01
Quite probably, that your kind, a view, intonitsija voices and t. The item has frightened off them, and they, maybe, in this early age are afraid or rather afraid of men a little. As a result to greeted at the first occurring were frightened, and have apologized - really not politely all taki later. I often am afraid of the father to kiss at an occurring, and very much I force itself to greet it or him from politeness and respect and the matter is that he frightens me the otchuzhdennym a kind, a rigid view.