PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probably, I am already cunning up to the handle. Always considered or counted itself strong, capable...

Lera
19.05.2004, 09:10
Probably, I am already cunning up to the handle. Always considered or counted itself strong, capable independently to consult with the problems. And here... I write here. Kak-that is not glued at me with men. About itself: 22 years, not terrible (from it or this, can, all problems), from admirers of a release are not present. But there is one but. It I. Otshivaju all. In some days (at the best) attempts of any rapproachement, it would be desirable to run carelessly, any disadvantages which suffer or bear in other person I necessarily emerge cannot. Thus the immemorial rule if I like someone to this person I am absolutely uninteresting operates or works. I know the problem - very overestimated self-rating. In due course has learned to not notice any disadvantages of other person, but without any sympathy I can not fasten any attitudes or relations. Here and now, I rotate by virtue of circumstances practically exclusively in the man's company, and again all repeats. All otshivajutsja, except for one which does not pay attention to me. And can and would turn, yes, speak, a nose strongly I lift up. Here such sad history. In prinitsipe, in what a problem clearly. How it or her to solve?

Belosnezhka
23.05.2004, 05:50
With All of you it is normal, it is not enough simply normal muzhiks, to you yet did not come across. Can, it is possible to look in other places? And the overestimated self-rating - lazha - such does not happen.

To Vandas
26.05.2004, 11:21
The poor fellow, what GOD will go down to you from heavens? Moreover to such tupenkoj and strashnenkoj? Funny you write, it is sensitive has not described trousers.

Snezhana
27.05.2004, 08:31
Belosnezhke - the overestimated self-rating still as happens!
Lere - my friend had a same problem, and she, having visited or attended some times the good psychologist, could cope with her - recently she has married the good guy. Lera, in what city you live: If in Peter - I can give phone of that psychologist...

Olja +
28.05.2004, 22:38
And the reason here in other seems to me, complexity of dialogue, is caused or called what that by a complex from the past.
It can be connected with the put or rendered insult from faces of a male, the father or the senior brother, for example. Probably, you did not appreciate and you offended also were deprived heats of usual heterosexual attitudes or relations. For this reason, to all young men are inclined to concern with obstinacy, prekryvaja her or it the pavor. In similar cases the girl needs to learn to communicate and be friends, guys that you perceive already as the beautiful woman, and you still normally to communicate with them are not able, where here up to love intrigues, zameshennyh on one words and gestures. " Otshit eka nevidal, you here try to have advantage or benefit of that that like.
It is possible in fact to allow simply itself to like and look after itself, there can be even it it is pleasant more, not important what person, learn with them though to dialogue, simply communicate and be friends, it will not prevent to solve to you tekushie household problems and a heap of any habitual affairs. Now so it is difficult to find the present or true friends, and to you it is so much attention, sdelajti them even that will always be was in time by friends, enemies, it is not necessary from them so to jump aside. The youth lasts not bezkonechno, time will come as nobody will pay attention to your appearance, and those who will recollect insult as you have flung away, only pozlaradstvujut to your withering, sincere heat will always recollect and with gratitude. To appreciate another's love and attention and it you will make happy, and in dry and bezchuvstvennuju to the wicked creature to turn very easily

Lera
01.06.2004, 03:00
2 Olja: have well written, admired.
2 Snezhana: unfortunately, not in Peter.

Lera
02.06.2004, 08:49
2 Belosnezhka:
So up to pension it is possible to hold on:)))