PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My girlfriend (nice moskvichka, 31) has met on the Internet with is whole...

Natalia
30.05.2004, 02:21
My girlfriend (nice moskvichka, 31) has met on the Internet the purpose to meet related or congenerous soul (to marry) with the citizen of the European country, Russian (a former muscovite), to him of 50 years, but in the excellent or different form. Recently she to it or him;them went for a week, have interestingly spent time. After departure they almost every day corresponded. He is going to soon to arrive to Moscow on affairs and that it is better to learn or find out each other (as he has told or said, does not wish 3 y times to get divorced ). One of these days she has found out, that is pregnant. It or she already has 2 children from first marriage, at it or him the son from 2 go. During visit they discussed desire to have still children and both have solved, that any more do not want. The girlfriend is going to urgently to make abortion and cannot solve in any way, whether inform the father of the child on pregnancy. She is interested in the further with it or him attitudes or relations. Advise, please.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 06:29
I think better to tell or say and together to decide to leave or not if they are going to to be together.....

The anonym
01.06.2004, 03:24
To tell or say necessarily, he the father and has the right, especially bad he yet has not made anything

Natalia
02.06.2004, 06:13
The girlfriend yesterday has informed. The muzhik has responded, that he does not think, what is it the truth!!! Then longly painted, that children will suffice him.