PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. More than 1, 5 years I meet the young man. Recently he sk...

Modeste
25.05.2004, 03:49
Hello.
More than 1, 5 years I meet the young man. Recently he has told or said to me, that wishes to borrow or occupy in sex with other girl. On my question " why? " Responds, that business not in me: that I satisfy physically, is very dear or expensive to him, that he does not wish me to lose... For me this situation is very excruciating, t. To. I cannot understand where and that I have made not so... Though he approves or confirms, that my fault in it or this is not present and explains it to that he " from breed of dogs " (but earlier he nothing spoke about it or this and he to me did not change 1, 5 years). Thus he speaks, that likes only me, that it or he does not have anybody more dearly or expensively me... I have absolutely got confused...

JUlja
27.05.2004, 23:52
The girl, for God's sake, do not take in head to dump fault on itself! To a pain it is familiar to Me " from breed of dogs "... Not time heard about such desires (or did not hear, and simply noticed) from the guy... I know, that is very sick... But business is valid not in you, namely in this "breed". If he sincerely speaks, that you roads and you to him believe him - try with humour to it or this to concern (I know, that is difficult!) . The another matter - from your story not clearly what exactly means " wishes to borrow or occupy in sex ": desire or intention. If the first - and you to him of road so, that he tries kak-to operate or control that the instincts - that all not too badly; and here if - and he to you declares or announces the second that he wants to you, such dear or expensive and liked, to change... Then it is necessary to reflect on that, how much or as far as he iskrenen in the love. In fact has put at all that he something " not " wants that (by nature in fact you will not run away), and what intentionally to cause the liked person such pain really liking guy does not become. So, look... At me, for example - the first variant. I know, that he should consult with the ... As though it is softer... Desires, and very much I appreciate its or his these attempts... About love kak-that and speeches do not go, but I see in practice, that is valid to him road. Success!:-)

The anonym
29.05.2004, 14:03
And to what such indignation? Your early sleeplessness confirms strong pshioemotsionalnuju tramu. Assured or confident it is possible to be only in itself and that in day of the LADY DAY. By the way, I the muzhik and too a dog as you have desired to be expressed.

JUlja
30.05.2004, 23:39
Well I am glad, that you have for the present saved ability to fall in love... Not all so carries in a life... And in occasion of belief (is more exact, not beliefs) the man - if so to think, it is possible to earn a paranoia... I through such have passed or have taken place, any more I do not want... Better trustful idiotkoj...

Lora
01.06.2004, 15:34
Oh, these Canadians!:-) Modeste, at a status of the present or true love your boy pereborit itself:-) And I with all the heart wish him it or this!:-)

Idea
02.06.2004, 04:34
Yes it is exact, it has probably begun the extremity or end, but which else it is possible to change if very or very much to want