PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me and I it fine understand any inferiority complex. To me 34...

Lana
31.05.2004, 09:19
At me and I it fine understand any inferiority complex. To me 34 years, the independent, well provided woman. In total has achieved.
As soon as I understand, that I like the man - at once I lose to it or him;them interest. But it is necessary to meet the man which is pleasant to me - problems at once begin. It seems to me, that I am insufficiently beautiful, insufficiently young, insufficiently interestna for it or him. I start to be afraid to meet and furthermore to have sex (though simply I die of desire) to Me it seems, that my body simply ugly and can cause or call only disgust. Uzhastno I experience, t. To. Now just such situation. Very much I wish to meet, very much I wish to like. Help or assist!

Illarion
01.06.2004, 22:15
See you, since times classics have changed nothing (" than we like less woman... ")... You and the truth should raise or increase self-esteem. Probably, you had uneasy attitudes or relations with parents...