PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask you to consult me here on what question. To me 31 year. Still go...

It is lovely
29.05.2004, 10:21
I ask you to consult me here on what question. To me 31 year. Still about 2 3 years ago I could not complain of any serious reasons connected with health in general and with nervous system in particular. Many even found, that at me strong nerves. Probably, because I often did not show a kind though happened that at heart experienced iz-for troubles. Earlier I also did not understand, when spoke, that after 30 years all sores start to become aggravated, but here is how only has exchanged 4 yj ten, unpleasant signs began to appear a different sort. Vo-the first, on the foreground has got out VSD, on its or her background there was an attack in the underground half a year back then I began to be afraid panically of the underground and has ceased on to go itself. Now, before a trip to ground transport I accept 20 drops of Leonurus. It began to be observed at the cardiologist, has passed or has taken place the appointed or nominated survey at dr. Doctors, anything serious yet have not found out, the truth I yet did not visit or attend the neuropathologist. Job at me at present quiet enough without excessive nervortrepki, I specially searched such plan, after long years of very close dialogue with people when worked in tourism, without holiday in the summer within 5 years. Earlier I liked job connected with dialogue with people, and now, especially big clump of people, irritates me. I, voobshche-the categorical person that I feel to not eat that well. I try to concern to all exactly, but happens, I divide or share;part people on good and bad. Now otnostelnoe the calmness and holiday at job at me is, the husband like quite good. We live together with my parents, basically we get on, is unique my father - serious on character and periodically I torment mum, iz-for what, certainly, I experience. Last 2 weeks there were no occasions to be nervous and overtire, but I began to wake up often among night with any distemper on heart, and for 1, 5 2 hours I can not fall asleep. The dream comes only for an hour before rise and that, often by means of Validolum. Naturally, all the day I "broken", arise any dissatisfaction with self. Still such moment, at me is not present children, simply long time did not want, and so there can be all that now occurs or happens to me - result of that the nature you "will not outwit" also she demands the . To tell the truth, I already wish to sit at home in a maternity leave, job has ceased to impress me as earlier. Help or assist to understand where to search for the reason, how to struggle with a sleeplessness?

Tolokonin A.O.
01.06.2004, 18:55
Dear It is lovely!
The reasons naturally in you, in a way of life and stresses which you have transferred or carried. To get rid of this "ball", it will be necessary to rethink much and to work above itself much! Your case is professionally interesting to me and is in my competence. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru License 16855/8314
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist. Absolutely anonymously.