PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awfully I suffer from any tactlessness, from any nonsense, which kto-nibud...

Anna
26.05.2004, 04:27
Awfully I suffer from any tactlessness, from any nonsense which somebody will talk nonsense resembling. Thus I easily enough perceive another's achievements, itself never I do or make remarks, is assured enough of professional qualities. I experience, thus fine I understand, who it has told or said and why. What to do or make?

nik
26.05.2004, 10:26
Anna I assure you, in our country of 80 % of people I suffer from it or this, not exception. And too I consider or count myself as quite self-sufficient person. Though sometimes a trip to the underground in chas-the peak simply discomposes for 2 days. And iz-for such nerves vzvinchany also you perceive simply laughter of passers-by on the bill. As of it or this to get rid I do not know itself, very much hochetsja to be stronger. People at us still certainly very embittered and bestaktnye-will not allow to relax.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 15:10
At both of you zatsepka for human, remove or take out.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 22:49
And what for to remove or take out zatsepku for human?

Illarion
30.05.2004, 19:02
Because system of values wrong. On the first place there should be a God. While it or this is not present, will suffer.

child
01.06.2004, 17:11
Illarion, this all is correct, but when you will already finish to a hysterics, the God do not recollect (((