PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the whole set of problems: the depression, the overestimated self-rating...

Elena
28.05.2004, 01:40
Hello! At me the whole set of problems: the depression, the overestimated self-rating, I do not like people though I try to play, it is closed from all new, I hate the job, to love of the man I can not respond, in all I see dirty tricks, I can not find common language even with native. There was a grass a grass how to untangle this ball with what to begin, help or assist!

alena
29.05.2004, 14:02
To descend or go to the psychologist...

Gogi
30.05.2004, 23:27
Depressija-lay down have a sleep also all will pass or take place. I do not like people - anybody and does not demand. I try to play - absolutely there is no need, be sincere (much better). It is closed from all novogo-that should to be made, will be made. Having accepted this motto there is nothing to be afraid. I hate rabotu-change. On love I can not otvetit-and it is not necessary. Will come vremja-you will respond, for all you will respond) in all I see podvohi-born shtirlits, not lethally. I can not find the general or common jazyka-for this purpose listen simply more and think that associates want. There was a grass travoj-from sources, from depression. With what to begin? In the mornings jogs and charging or charge. In the evening pool, whenever possible, or simply walks. Job change, or change a route. Buy or purchase to itself a dress and make new prichesku-to weakly you to be painted green color?)) and always smile!!

spocki
01.06.2004, 15:32
Did not try to talk to itself and to try to understand, in what the reason? About depression - it is better to descend or go to the doctor, recently it is considered, what is it illness or disease (by the way, curable). Try to leave there where you nobody knows also you anybody, there meet new people. Only to leave better as it is possible further from the house if there is an opportunity in other country.
By the way, you are assured, what have written all how it is actually? Well, there is no all so badly. Sometimes it is necessary to force to look or see itself at some things on the other hand. Try or taste, suddenly it will turn out?...