PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Moemu sinu 12 let. He is smart boy. He is doing pretty well in school. And...

Irina
31.05.2004, 15:59
Moemu sinu 12 let. He is smart boy. He is doing pretty well in school. And he is best in math in his class. About 6 month ago he starts having problems with concentration. When he has test in school he always does mistakes because he is losing his concentration of can not pay enough attention.
He can not do his homework more them for 5 - 10 minutes. In the begging I thought he is just lazy. But now I see that is the problem and I see that my son worries about it too.

Bobrov A.E.
31.05.2004, 22:57
At your son, most likely, a syndrome of deficiency of attention (attention deficite disorder). Usually begin treatment with preparations nootropnogo actions. In the USA appoint or nominate also easy or light;mild stimulators (in Russia these preparations are not resolved). I recommend to show the boy to the children's psychiatrist. These frustration are rather widespread, and the earlier to start to treat, the better for development of the child.

Irina
01.06.2004, 14:31
How do you treat ADD (attention deficite disorder) in Russia? What medicines do you use?
Is there any other way to treat ADD?
My boy is mentally healthy there are just some problems with concentration. And we did not meet these problems before last year.

Thank you