PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tomorrow I meet one ognedyshashchej lady... Girls, give advice or council. C...

Fox
23.05.2004, 23:57
Tomorrow I meet one ognedyshashchej lady...
Girls, give advice or council. Whether C to look after before it or this the thrickets around of a member or it is completely not obligatory?

I_am
24.05.2004, 14:47
Well if lady ognedyshashchaja it is better to shave all absolutely, and that you will burn down alive)))))

Huch
25.05.2004, 16:28
To such it is necessary to go not britym with kabelinnym a smell) Similar, the young man, tomorrow you ottrahajut with a sadistic look)

One of ognedyshashchih
25.05.2004, 19:24
I consider or count that the man should be similar to the muzhik, instead of on blue. To be washed and shave that is there is, and here all that on a body, except for long and dirty fingernails or nails, should be in a protogenic kind. But this my personal opinion.
Dear cologne and effective deodorant rather not izlisheni but if money for cologne is not present and it is not necessary. The deodorant, costs or stands as a rule less and consequently is irreplaceable.

fluke
26.05.2004, 19:39
If to ask ladies for them concept "to look after" it to spend at least half-salaries and pair hours pass. I am afraid, to you it not under force. So - chistota-the mortgage of health, and success, simultaneously)

Calibre
27.05.2004, 14:04
Where to find ognedyshashego the muzhik, will not advise?

liska
28.05.2004, 02:25
Calibre, instead of you will regret then? Present, you to sleep want, is tired, for a dinner have prepared, children have fed, have washed, the house have cleaned or removed, tomorrow on job in six to rise, and to him all nejmetsja))

Huch
28.05.2004, 08:54
I think eggs it is necessary to shave, suddenly it will want to this hot lady them zaglotit.... Calibre, for you the limit has ended)

fluke
29.05.2004, 01:29
Liska so she, probably, to not live with it or him and so, to understand about what of a bird shchebechut... And voobshche-that, calibre, you it of that??? Has overheated??? Now the censor will eat you)

Calibre
29.05.2004, 19:47
On the contrary, has frozen! Well, has ended and has ended.... Not ochen-that also would be desirable.... And to understand birds I still always I shall be in time... Also there is nothing to snatch on me!

Calibre
30.05.2004, 09:10
The lucky, no, on the contrary, has frozen! Well, the limit has ended and has ended.... Not ochen-that also would be desirable.... And to understand birds I still always I shall be in time... Also there is nothing to snatch on me! And in general, Huch, not you in fact the owner of a subject...?) so on the bill of that that is settled or exhausted - the grandmother still has in two told or said!))

fluke
31.05.2004, 19:46
Calibre, it he about myself and regretfully, I think; it at it or him the reserve is settled or exhausted - forces are not present)) more) Niche, will find another - more close and pogorjachej) Yes I do not snatch, I with comprehension. Simply everyone vary, by the winter, whether that?

Fantazerka
01.06.2004, 12:28
Fox, I think, that there will be a soul enough. Shaving intimal mest-it for women.