PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist, my brother (17 years) has beaten mother, mother it or him brings up...

Maria
23.05.2004, 09:51
Hello, help or assist, my brother (17 years) has beaten mother, mother it or him one brings up, and before this incident, there were numerous retorts obscenely in its or her party or side, men, except for it or him in the house are not present, I live separately, at me the family. All has begun with echera when he has come drunk, and has gone to mother in the morning to ask of money for a fare, she has given up to him and from it or this scandal has gone. Prompt as to be? How to react to this situation?

Amalia
23.05.2004, 14:40
To take away mother to itself. And dear or expensive brother let lives itself as knows. (I expect, that my advice or council at all is not pleasant to you, but other output or exit really is not present, belief will not act on the person who can lift an arm or a hand on parents).

Angel
27.05.2004, 13:10
dovospityvalas... .amalija, to you five points for the answer! Seldom who differs such judiciousness

D
28.05.2004, 12:34
In general the most simple output or exit to cause or call militia. And in general it is greater or big tragedy when your son became such rubbish.

Amber
31.05.2004, 04:50
What reflections? Same your MUM! To take away to itself, certainly! It is good that your husband has supported or maintained you and would talk to the brother - muzhski.

Natalia
01.06.2004, 11:44
Maria, you, apparently, the senior sister, Vy-that why do not bring up the brother? Same ungirdled sopljak how it is possible to suffer or bear poboi mothers? To flog or rip it or him or to hand over in "cold". Agree with the divisional that has frightened as follows, if cannot consult.