PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask, somebody happened in a similar situation - I shall tell, I live with...

Iriska
16.05.2004, 23:21
I wish to ask, somebody happened in a similar situation - I shall tell, I live with the husband, and my younger sister with parents, at it or her the baby (the husband is not present). And so, the father periodically " learned or taught its or her lives " - gave a clip and so on. But the arm or hand at it or him serious, at the little sister then a head longly hurted or was ill;was sick. I have talked to mother - that promised that " more it will not repeat " But one of these days it has repeated, he has broken to her a nose and has made sotrjasene a brain. She two weeks laid in hospital, and I sat with the child. Now she lives in an apartment of the grandmother and the grandfather, but to me till now it is heavy on heart. Like all was solved, but... I can not depart.

The anonym
18.05.2004, 07:27
Well, basically it would be possible to bring an action against the father.

Martini
21.05.2004, 00:11
Really it was necessary to write on the father the application or statement to militia, traumas to register, take the information or inquiry from hospital though there doctors have been obliged the cable about beating in a department otstuchat. Forgive or excuse, but your father simply vermin. And why your mum of all this suffers or bears?

Iriska
24.05.2004, 20:32
Its or His mum kak-as if likes, though I do not know for what, he in fact walks as last dog, and the application or statement we wrote, in militia to us have given up in exaltation of criminal case. It was necessary to go to Office of Public Prosecutor, but the sister was led on the promise of parents to give her an apartment and has refused, only it seems to me, that we have again lost, in fact an apartment prenadlezhit to parents, residing of the sister is not stipulated in any way, and all business is lowered on brakes. But only forces to struggle with them at me is not present. And at the sister is not present, she is again pregnant, a toxicosis and so on. I want more anybody from them to not see and to not hear, to me speak, what is it is not correct, but only memoirs on them results or brings me in a hysterics...

Yulia
28.05.2004, 11:56
Tell or Say, and the sister there propisanna? If propisanna also the child should be registered there where also mother so she has the right to a part of an apartment under the law. It is time. The second, do not take away the application or statement while they officially will not go and will not copy an apartment completely on its or her child (the grandson). Can write donative, but not the will... There Are different parents, the some people do not realize, that owe to children more, than give.

Iriska
01.06.2004, 10:22
Thanks, I know all this, but really razdeoit an apartment through court it is impossible. I mean really. And the application or statement itself will not go on instances, and my sister with the child, moreover and in position it is not convenient, and I... I for it or her cannot live. It can I itself I justify, but associates speak all, that at me the life, and I cannot put it or her what to facilitate a life to the sister. She wants nothing, just would let alone, and I understand it or her... I have got confused itself, that it was necessary to do or make and what to do or make now. I was ready to fight up to the extremity or end, but she has solved that better a titmouse in arms or hand... Thanks that have responded, would be just necessary for me that someone to me has told or said a kind word...