PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to receive advice or council - from experts, and from all others too. At m...

Iren
28.05.2004, 04:24
It would be desirable to receive advice or council - from experts, and from all others too. I had simply intolerable problem which does not give me rest and to hide everything, that me excruciates, from the husband, me awfully hardly and painfully. Help or assist, what it is necessary to do or make in such situation? To me 23 years, married 2 years, the husband - my first serious communication or connection, before this experience of attitudes or relations practically were not. At once I shall tell or say - that the husband very much likes me, and I - to him do not change. BUT - a problem that suddenly I have understood that I do not like it or him. More precisely, not suddenly, and already and before felt, that something does not suffice, simply could not understand, that. Suddenly at me " eyes " have opened and I have understood, that never before and did not know, that such to like. After long doubts, reflections and fears I have come to conclusion, is what is it valid so, and that I am not mistaken and I do not do or I make a mistake or an error with such decision: I have solved, that it is necessary to leave. But now the greatest problem for me is HOW to be solved and tell or dare and tell;be solved and say to him about it or this, t. To. I very much would not like to hurt him. Advise please how to solve this situation, as it is necessary to act or arrive as how to tell or say? All to that is what to tell or say, write to me: irishk@pisem. net

JUrik
29.05.2004, 07:30
It is necessary to hurry? I think, if has not fallen in love with anybody with the decision it is better to wait.

Buharov J.M.
30.05.2004, 20:02
Hello! I was a little confused with certain superfluous your reasonableness which in questions of love is not always pertinent. However, to live to you and if you vseryoz have made such decision...
And to the husband about it or this to tell or say follows frankly. If to hide, you can make it or this to him even more painfully, than the truth. Though I would not advise you to formulate such "policy statement" - it will be more reasonable to discuss simply, more likely, with it or him these ideas which at you have arisen. Perhaps, even, "to complain" to him of them.

Peach
31.05.2004, 04:16
What for gets divorced, can die simply to you, you like nobody time, when on a court yard spring

Delica
01.06.2004, 02:38
The spring - not spring, is at you someone or someone else - or not... It is unimportant. To try it is necessary to do or make so what to not break or disturb the equilibrium internal. To not run, to not deceive. If you have come to conclusion, that ljubvi-that and was not, it is not casual. You not one built attitudes or relations, and together with the husband. Everyone has enclosed the, means and both "are guilty". Approach or suit from this position and talk to the husband, but upasi the God to regret it or him. As speak, still it is not known to that has carried. Probably, he will be happier with other girl. And do not drag out, he for certain feels all, and release or let off it or him. He - not the victim even if will tell or say in a fuse supposedly zhin has spoiled. In general, my point of view-
Phobia to tell or say under the stamp of that it is a pity supposedly that other as your uncertainty. Success.