PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls and women, advise as to be.. I have a lover, very much it or him d...

Anyuta
28.05.2004, 02:49
Girls and women, advise as to be.. I have a lover, very much with it or him is happy or enough, he at me one - not from love or moral foundations that is why that for a long time any more I do not meet people of worthy my enhanced attention. Recently I had a new phone number, I have given him and yesterday have called I think that he (a voice to mix it is impossible and my number or room at elites or favourites) and as in what happened has asked any woman to phone, and some more time called back. It so has touched me, knew that most likely it or he has others but that so to mix phones, moreover likely and has not understood to that actually has called. And here I toil - whether to state him all that I think and to send to hell whether to pretend that has occured or happened nothing but it is simply awfully insulting. Still somebody certainly thought to itself to find but as to spite when extremely nuzhnob never normal will get.

JUlka
29.05.2004, 06:47
If something does not arrange you, even try to understand it or this, I think "to swallow" the insult it is not necessary. And on " the first comer to throw ", what to it or this to revenge do not hurry up. poostynte, there will be and in your street a holiday! Success

Alexander
30.05.2004, 15:09
Yes, I agree with "JUlka". It is not necessary "to swallow" the insult. It is necessary for you to talk to it or him and to find out all questions. It can appear, what is it at all there was not he, and you already itself(himself) so izmuchali. If it he and so it is inconsiderately indifferent he seems to me simply is not worthy you.

Lisichkin
01.06.2004, 01:25
That do you toil, if do not like? What insults can be? The most successful variant it will be simple to inform him on it or this without hysterics - road, be closer or more attentive another time... Your proprietary instincts should be suppressed, time at you such style of attitudes or relations - in fact you too not away to get or start still someone, simply has not got worthy. And to him can and has got... Worthy. So rasslabtes and pending prince on a white horse with whom fall in love madly, live happily, get or start lovers and not partes iz-for nonsense. And it or this yet do not send - it is useful still. I wish good luck!