PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21 year. Normal mentality, in sense without "deviations or rejections". But disturbs me...

The crybaby
30.05.2004, 19:29
To me 21 year. Normal mentality, in sense without "deviations or rejections". But one thing disturbs me, from school I remember, when the teacher will shout at me, at me tears even if I am right start to slide. With odnoversnikami at me such never is not present, for myself postojat I can, and here if will concern or touch the senior people, or above on "knowledge" I start to sob if me in something accuse or reproach. As to me to get rid of this reaction. Still or even in fact to work it is necessary, and tpm the boss will be " brains promavat ". I shall not sob as a silly woman.....

Willi
31.05.2004, 21:58
The crybaby - here it is necessary to address internally to the psychologist and gradually to untwist, whence it has gone also what there can be a prophylaxis... From myself I shall offer: do not abuse yourself for it, accept yourself such what you are... And it... Usually people (and even chiefs:) at all do not want that their colleagues cried from conversations with them... Therefore warn fairly the chief: know, Ivan Ivanych, is at me here such feature... Please, be not frightened, if suddenly it will occur or happen... And to you it will be easier, and the chief one thousand times will think, as to him and that to him to you to speak:)